Brittany S.
Newport News, VA
I. Love. These. Diapers. Can I say that again? I love these diapers! This is the best store brand in my opinion. We only use other brands if they are gifted to us. This is the only brand we buy for our little girl. The diapers are very soft! Softer than Huggies or Pampers. They are also extremely absorbent. You can definitely use them all night. I have never had a problem with leaking or blowouts in these. The price point is amazing. I mean a whole box for $18? Come on Target you amazing store, you!