Up & Up Diapers  uploaded by Rebekah B.Up & Up Diapers  uploaded by Sylvia U.

BY UP & UP #24 in Diapers

• I've heard these are a great off brand of diapers! Anyone have an...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else had an issue with rashes from these diapers? My s...4 Answers
  • I've used Honest Co. Diapers for the past year, but we are consid...2 Answers
Kelsey S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Oh gosh these are terrible! We were getting ready for baby and target had these on sale, so we bought a few packs because we were planning on trial and error to find the type of diaper that works! I opened the newborn size, and ended up returning it opened, as we only used two diapers. I ended up returning all of the target brand diapers. They are not soft at all. And they stick to her little bottom. I definitely do not recommend!
Sarah R.
Pittsburgh
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I liked these diapers. I found them similar in fit to honest company And pampers. A lot of waist room but tight in the thighs. They are very affordable and I only had one blow out the entire time I used them. They have a wetness indicator which I found helpful and they don’t have a scent.
Andrea E.
Rochester, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Really like these diapers! I would say that they are comparable to pampers after having used both brands in size newborn and size 1 except these are half the cost. Would definitely buy again. In fact, I stocked up when target had their last baby sale and all through my pregnancy.
Ashley ✨.
Murrells Inlt, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We normally use pampers or huggies, but the amount of diapers that we go through during the day is crazy. I decided to try these out. They are very thin! I haven’t tried them overnight because I was afraid they would leak through. So I use them during the day only and love them. My daughter hasn’t had any reaction and her skin is fairly sensitive. They are very cheap and I would recommend!
Becky L.
Akron, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are terrible. I wish I could give them zero stars!! I returned all the packs I got after using a small pack. I had to change my son every hour or he would leak out. The cost savings was nonexistent because I would have to buy so many to keep up.
Leslie H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I normally love up and up diapers. The price is right and they work just as well introverted than name brand. My problem recently is that they have started to smell chemically. At first I thought it was just one box... But the last few i have bought have a very strong smell.... Not a fan... They still work great minus the weird odor😳
Lucy F.
Nisswa, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I’ve used these diapers with all three of my children and they were great for the most part. Occasionally when putting a new one on, and detaching the side strap it would come off and completely break, making it useless and have to use another one. But overall they were great diapers and didn’t leak.
Tiffany L.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
They were our favorite go-to diapers but then they changed the formula and lauded how wonderful it was that they changed formulas but I think it was clear that the change was better for them than for us. Now, they leak and worst of all, the crystals fall out of even the smallest of a wet diaper. We were disappointed to have to switch because nobody's prices are as great for as good of quality as these used to be!
Elizabeth M.
Forest Grove, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
So I had not really heard of this brand before becoming a mom BUT I tried them and even though they aren't my top favorites but they're not bad. They do a great job at keeping everything in & they are super affordable! But they're a little too stiff for my taste & what I'd feel my baby would be comfortable in.
Christina G.
I use to use these when my son was younger and hey were awesome but the last few times we have bought them for my daughter she has peed and pooped right through them. I like that they don’t leave a rash on her (sensitive skin) but I hate how they don’t hold up.
Ashleigh C.
Pensacola, FL
Has anyone else had an issue with rashes from these diapers? My son developed a rash a few days into using these diapers and since the only difference was the diapers I chose to not use them anymore, which is unfortunate because most of the Up and Up products I have used are pretty similar to the leading brand.
Julie B.
Who else uses Up & Up Diapers?
Elizabeth R.
Aurora, IL
Wondering which brand name diaper these diapers resemble the closest? felling, fit, rash & leak wise.
Ana M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I have heard good reviews about this brand. I have use huggies and I hate them my 8 month baby would wake up super wet. so I gave luvs and try and I like them. so my question is witch brand you mommies recommend luvs or up and up diapers?
Katelyn O.
Chicopee, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I've heard these are a great off brand of diapers! Anyone have any complaints?