Up & Up Diapers  uploaded by Vanessa C.Up & Up Diapers  uploaded by Rebekah B.Up & Up Diapers  uploaded by Sylvia U.

BY UP & UP #20 in Diapers

• I've heard these are a great off brand of diapers! Anyone...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else had an issue with rashes from these diape...4 Answers
  • I've used Honest Co. Diapers for the past year, but we ar...2 Answers
Brianna S.
burlington
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Worst diapers I've ever used, literally filled up so fast it was unbelievable and they would sag so bad with the smallest amount of pee in them it was terrible literally had to change my daughter constantly, and on top of that these gave her a rash which has never happened to her before out of her 20 months I have tried ever other type of diaper and she never got a rash I mean I've tried parents choice, huggies,luvs,pampers, Walgreens brand of diapers, Harris teeters brand of diapers and she never got any rash until I put these on her they hold no moisture what so ever it just kept her wet and it was terrible never again will I get these.
Stephanie W.
My son is currently in the newborn size and my mom gave us a box of these diapers to try while we figure out our favorite. They are affordable & keep the contents inside. My son urinates quite a bit and he hasn't had major leaks but has had a few small ones. These diapers are fragrance-free & he has not had any adverse reactions to them yet. I like that they include a wetness indicator like other brands. My nephew did well with this brand as well so I may continue to use them once we run out. We have a few other brands to try for size one but should be able to make an educated decision once we are done with them.
Jessica E.
Newport News , VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are great diapers. They have the line which tells you if the baby has peed, and holds up overnight without leeks. For the price they’re a 10/10. Another big diaper brand always give my daughters rashes, but these don’t give her a reaction at all. Will continue to use and recommend
Ashley ✨.
Murrells Inlt, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
We normally use pampers or huggies, but the amount of diapers that we go through during the day is crazy. I decided to try these out. They are very thin! I haven’t tried them overnight because I was afraid they would leak through. So I use them during the day only and love them. My daughter hasn’t had any reaction and her skin is fairly sensitive. They are very cheap and I would recommend!
Becky L.
Akron, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are terrible. I wish I could give them zero stars!! I returned all the packs I got after using a small pack. I had to change my son every hour or he would leak out. The cost savings was nonexistent because I would have to buy so many to keep up.
Leslie H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I normally love up and up diapers. The price is right and they work just as well introverted than name brand. My problem recently is that they have started to smell chemically. At first I thought it was just one box... But the last few i have bought have a very strong smell.... Not a fan... They still work great minus the weird odor😳
victoria R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I used these pampers after my son turn 1 and i regret not trying them sooner: they work perfectly fine. Last all night and don’t leak. These are all i buy and if i ever have another child these will be my go too.
Kelsey S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Oh gosh these are terrible! We were getting ready for baby and target had these on sale, so we bought a few packs because we were planning on trial and error to find the type of diaper that works! I opened the newborn size, and ended up returning it opened, as we only used two diapers. I ended up returning all of the target brand diapers. They are not soft at all. And they stick to her little bottom. I definitely do not recommend!
Vanessa C.
Newnan
I started buying these diapers for my twins, because prices of diapers are high! We’ve been using them for a few months now, and I gotta say I’m extremely impressed! No leaks or accidents.
Elizabeth M.
Forest Grove, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
So I had not really heard of this brand before becoming a mom BUT I tried them and even though they aren't my top favorites but they're not bad. They do a great job at keeping everything in & they are super affordable! But they're a little too stiff for my taste & what I'd feel my baby would be comfortable in.
Ashleigh C.
Pensacola , FL
Has anyone else had an issue with rashes from these diapers? My son developed a rash a few days into using these diapers and since the only difference was the diapers I chose to not use them anymore, which is unfortunate because most of the Up and Up products I have used are pretty similar to the leading brand.
Julie B.
Who else uses Up & Up Diapers?
Elizabeth R.
Aurora, IL
Wondering which brand name diaper these diapers resemble the closest? felling, fit, rash & leak wise.
Ana M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I have heard good reviews about this brand. I have use huggies and I hate them my 8 month baby would wake up super wet. so I gave luvs and try and I like them. so my question is witch brand you mommies recommend luvs or up and up diapers?
Katelyn O.
Chicopee, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I've heard these are a great off brand of diapers! Anyone have any complaints?