Up & Up Diapers  uploaded by Vanessa C.Up & Up Diapers  uploaded by Rebekah B.Up & Up Diapers  uploaded by Sylvia U.

BY UP & UP #22 in Diapers

• I've heard these are a great off brand of diapers! Anyone...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else had an issue with rashes from these diape...4 Answers
  • I've used Honest Co. Diapers for the past year, but we ar...2 Answers
Stephanie W.
My son is currently in the newborn size and my mom gave us a box of these diapers to try while we figure out our favorite. They are affordable & keep the contents inside. My son urinates quite a bit and he hasn't had major leaks but has had a few small ones. These diapers are fragrance-free & he has not had any adverse reactions to them yet. I like that they include a wetness indicator like other brands. My nephew did well with this brand as well so I may continue to use them once we run out. We have a few other brands to try for size one but should be able to make an educated decision once we are done with them.
Ashley ✨.
SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
We normally use pampers or huggies, but the amount of diapers that we go through during the day is crazy. I decided to try these out. They are very thin! I haven’t tried them overnight because I was afraid they would leak through. So I use them during the day only and love them. My daughter hasn’t had any reaction and her skin is fairly sensitive. They are very cheap and I would recommend!
Becky L.
Akron, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are terrible. I wish I could give them zero stars!! I returned all the packs I got after using a small pack. I had to change my son every hour or he would leak out. The cost savings was nonexistent because I would have to buy so many to keep up.
Leslie H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I normally love up and up diapers. The price is right and they work just as well introverted than name brand. My problem recently is that they have started to smell chemically. At first I thought it was just one box... But the last few i have bought have a very strong smell.... Not a fan... They still work great minus the weird odor😳
Kelsey S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Oh gosh these are terrible! We were getting ready for baby and target had these on sale, so we bought a few packs because we were planning on trial and error to find the type of diaper that works! I opened the newborn size, and ended up returning it opened, as we only used two diapers. I ended up returning all of the target brand diapers. They are not soft at all. And they stick to her little bottom. I definitely do not recommend!
Vanessa C.
Newnan
I started buying these diapers for my twins, because prices of diapers are high! We’ve been using them for a few months now, and I gotta say I’m extremely impressed! No leaks or accidents.
Miranda C.
Georgetown, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
With my first daughter, I only used pampers. With my second, I didn’t want to pay the price tag of pampers so I decided to try these. I like these even better. They are cute, don’t leak, and seem comfortable for my little. I won’t be having any more kids but would definitely recommend them to everyone I know that’s having babies! Up & Up Diapers
Tiffany L.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
They were our favorite go-to diapers but then they changed the formula and lauded how wonderful it was that they changed formulas but I think it was clear that the change was better for them than for us. Now, they leak and worst of all, the crystals fall out of even the smallest of a wet diaper. We were disappointed to have to switch because nobody's prices are as great for as good of quality as these used to be!
Elizabeth M.
Forest Grove, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
So I had not really heard of this brand before becoming a mom BUT I tried them and even though they aren't my top favorites but they're not bad. They do a great job at keeping everything in & they are super affordable! But they're a little too stiff for my taste & what I'd feel my baby would be comfortable in.
Sarah R.
Pittsburgh
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I liked these diapers. I found them similar in fit to honest company And pampers. A lot of waist room but tight in the thighs. They are very affordable and I only had one blow out the entire time I used them. They have a wetness indicator which I found helpful and they don’t have a scent.
Ashleigh C.
Pensacola , FL
Has anyone else had an issue with rashes from these diapers? My son developed a rash a few days into using these diapers and since the only difference was the diapers I chose to not use them anymore, which is unfortunate because most of the Up and Up products I have used are pretty similar to the leading brand.
Julie B.
Who else uses Up & Up Diapers?
Elizabeth R.
Aurora, IL
Wondering which brand name diaper these diapers resemble the closest? felling, fit, rash & leak wise.
Ana M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I have heard good reviews about this brand. I have use huggies and I hate them my 8 month baby would wake up super wet. so I gave luvs and try and I like them. so my question is witch brand you mommies recommend luvs or up and up diapers?
Katelyn O.
Chicopee, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I've heard these are a great off brand of diapers! Anyone have any complaints?