BY UP & UP

• I'm due at the end of December, and was have always been told by ...2 Answers
  • How are these diapers compared to Huggies? 1 Answers
  • How do these compare size wise to Pampers? Are they longer? 2 Answers
up & up diapers
  • "I bought several packs before our little girl was born because I had read so many reviews that they were the best store brand." in 18 reviews
  • "We tried some other diaper brands that are free and clear or hypoallergenic, but the Target brand Up and Up diapers are the best for our baby girl!" in 11 reviews
  • "I think you should buy name brand when your child is having blow outs, or what I call "pooing up their back and sliding in it."" in 11 reviews
  • "They work great, they're affordable, AND Target frequently puts them on sale and has coupons for them, making them even less expensive." in 9 reviews
  • "I used to be a Pamper's snob, but I finally broke down and tried Up & Up because they were much cheaper and to my surprise, they are awesome diapers!" in 9 reviews
Kelsie F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I’ve used these, Huggies, Babyganics, and Honest diapers. My favorite are the Honest diapers, but I’ll keep buying these because of the great price.

Pros: They’re roughly 0.13 cents a diaper. And in my experience, it doesn’t matter if you buy in bulk or the small packet just to get you through a week, it still works out the same price per diaper. That’s a pro for me when I need diapers but can’t spend $20 until after payday, or in we’re about to go up a size. They’re very soft and flexible feeling. I like the simpler pattern over the Huggies covered in Mickey Mouse and friends.

Cons: I don’t like the gel feeling of these when they’re fuller. It really makes me wonder what chemicals are in them for absorbency. I can also tell they’re going to sag big time once my baby starts walking, We’ve had leaks in these overnight, something that didn’t happen with the Honest diapers, or Huggies.

Like I said though, you can’t beat the price if you’re on a budget. And they do say chlorine free if you’re concerned about that.
Stacey B.
San Mateo, CA
These are by far my favorite diapers. The wetness indicator is incredibly convenient, they're one of the few brands that keep my baby dry throughout the night, they aren't full of harsh and irritating perfumes like other bargain diapers, and you really can't beat the price. I can't recommend them enough.
Taneesha H.
Lewiston
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We have been using these diapers exclusively for a few months now. They are comparable to Luvs and Huggies. They hold way better than Luvs, and they have cute whale/pokadot designs on them. They're decently priced and target often does diaper deals for extra discounts.
Jamie O.
Brewer
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We use Up and Up diapers and wipes. I used them when my 8 year old was a baby and now with my 16 month old. We have never had a problem with them. The best part is Target sends out coupons and has the Target Cartwheel app with discounts. They are great!
Casie B.
Rogersville, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Up&Up Diapers are the way to go if you want a quality product for a fraction of the price! I am a Huggies snob and will still buy a pack every time I have coupons, BUT these Up&Up diapers are unbeatable for the price! (I hear they are made in Huggies factories....Not sure if that is totally true or not). These diapers come out at 11 cents per diaper and you can't even find that with big box retailers like Sam's Club brand! Try these and you won't regret it!
Anna K.
Up and up diapers are great. They work just as great as the other name brands, just more cost effective! I recommend these diapers to everyone I know needing diapers.Diapers Giant Pack Size 6 104 ct - up & up, White
Lauren S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Seriously, these are just as good, if not better, than name brand. Holds a great amount and no worries with blow outs. They are a great price, with several selections of sizes of boxes. Hands down best off brand diapers.
Codi W.
Kokomo
I love the up & up diapers! I have used them on all 3 of my children and they work very well, I like them better than some of the big name diaper brands and they are very affordable!
Sharon R.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fabulous diapers. Comparable to pampers brand in how they are shaped and feel. I have had very few leaks with these and my babies always seem comfortable. The price is right and Target will often do promotions, which makes the price even better.
Allison A.
Mount Joy, PA
Most store brand diapers are a waste of money. I always love the Up&Up brand because they always prove me wrong. I was expecting paper thin diapers that would leak as soon as my children wet them. I now buy these in a size bigger for nighttime use because they hold so much pee! For the price, these are awesome diapers.
auri g.
Frederick , MD
HOW GOOD ARE THESE AND DO THEY COMPARE TO ANY NAME BRAND DIAPERS?
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Where can I buy these diapers?
Erin P.
Kingsport, TN
I'm always skeptical of store brands but I've heard good things about up&up. Thoughts?
Elizabeth R.
Aurora, IL
How are these diapers with sleeping through the night for a 7 hour stretch? do they leak often or hold up? so far i only use pampers
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Are these a good starter diaper for newborns, or should I purchase more "high quality" for the first couple months?