BY UP & UP #91 in Diaper Rash Treatments

Up & up creamy diaper rash ointment zinc oxide aloe & vitamin e 4 oz see more...

• Is this product better than the cream Desitin diaper rash ointmen...1 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "After comparing the ingredients they are identical and we haven't switched back to "name brand" because we have loved the results - not one single diaper rash since we started using this and that makes baby's bottom happy! " in 4 reviews
  • "Up and Up Diaper Cream is similar to A&D and works great as a barrier cream, and cheaper than the name brand. " in 3 reviews
  • "i use the up and up a&d version diaper rash cream and it works fine." in 1 review
Carla J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This works well and is much more affordable than the mane brand. As a stay at home mom, every penny saved counts. It keeps my baby's bum rash free. I used this product 5 years ago on my oldest and it worked great on him! A staple in our home.
Carrie R.
Winchester , VA
I bought this as an alternative to Desitin because the price point was much friendlier on our wallet. After comparing the ingredients they are identical and we haven't switched back to "name brand" because we have loved the results - not one single diaper rash since we started using this and that makes baby's bottom happy!
Kady H.
Aledo, IL
Ick. I'm grateful I only purchased one of these for my twins' bottoms. It was much too slippery/slimy to use. It seemed to thin down right away especially when on their warm skin. I tried the walmart brand next and it was much creamier and stayed in place much better. I wouldn't recommend this paste.
Megan G.
I really like this diaper cream. It is very comparable to Desitin. This product has helped to take care of my son's diaper rash. I actually keep several tubes on hand. It is a great price, very affordable and I would recommend this for bad diaper rashes.
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
I only gave this a 1 because my daughters both got rashes after using this cream. I don't think this is necessarily a bad product it's just that my daughters have sensitive skin and I can't use anything aside from Balmex it seems .
Jennifer S.
We gave this a try as the active ingredient was the same as the other brands. It worked perfectly fine. We gave no complaints. It is also a lot cheaper which is great !
amanda s.
wisconsin
I use the up and up a&d version diaper rash cream and it works fine. its a little slippery but for half the price, ill use it. i don't use diaper rash cream a lot.
Jennifer H.
Don't think it works quite as well as the name brand products. I think it works ok if your preventing a rash but does not work very well to treat a rash.
Heather W.
Gresham, OR
I've purchased this a few times and it has worked great every time. Just used it last night. Clears up diaper rash quickly. Great price, great value.
Annie S.
Harleton, TX
Honestly Up and Up is just as good as big name baby hygiene products. I frequently shop Target and their prices are almost half of competitors.
Ciara B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this product better than the cream Desitin diaper rash ointment? Or do they work the same?