BY UP & UP #11 in Prenatal Supplements

Why take dha during pregnancy and nursing? . Doctors recommend dha during pregnancy and nursing because developing infants cannot produce optimal levels of dha on their own. Dha is important for the development of your baby s brain and eyes.** . Each softgel of up & up dha prenatal supplement contains 200mg of the same patented form of dha used in all infant formulas.â this plant pure dha is extractedâ from of algal oil, so it is naturally fish free and free of any oceanic contaminants. . ** this statement has not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure,... see more...

• Have these prenatals upset your stomach at all? 5 Answers
  • Did you know that you can use these even when you're not ...4 Answers
  • Have any body tried this product? ?7 Answers
Bailey G.
Athens, AL
These are the only prenatal vitamins that would not make me sick! They were very effective and met all of my expectations. The softgels were so much easier on my stomach especially when I took them at night. I will definitely buy again the next time I am pregnant.
Erica D.
Dayton, TX
I love these softgels! I tried a lot of prenatals and these were ove of the few that didn't upset my stomach. I also like that you only have to take one a day. The only thing I'm not sure about is if it contains iron or not. It doesn't say it does on the box, so I'm assuming it doesn't.
Brianne R.
Napa, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I took these while pregnant and breastfeeding. I find it is easier to take prenatal supplements at night as I get less nauseated that way. These made me feel like I was doing everything I could to take care of my baby and their developing brain.
Tiffany T.
Cedar Lake, IN
I used this while pregnant. They have all the same ingredients as the name brand. my hair was Shiney and grew faster. My nails were much stronger. Most important, I have a happy healthy little boy. The price is great and Cartwheel, Targets mobil coupon app typically has 5% off vitamins.
Oksana K.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
If you're using these even though you're not pregnant, just for hair growth, etc. this is a good brand to use. If you're actually pregnant I would go to my doctor and have them prescribe something.
Ntia C.
Great prenatal vitamins everything you need for the growing baby. Easy to swollen and smaller in size when compared to other prenatal vitamins. My only suggestion would be, make sure you have food in your stomach before taking them otherwise you might get a little stomach ache.
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
I took these when I was pregnant both times. they were cheaper and worked the same as the name brand. target is a good place to get supplements like this. I buy several from them.
Amanda T.
Hesperia , CA
Used this while pregnant and I hated they way they made me feel after I took them I felt sick too my stomach! I prefer the gummies they didn't make me sick like these did
Tara B.
Lagrange, KY
You won't find a prenatal vitamin with DHA at a better value than this. I always go to target when I run out! Easy to swallow which is always a plus with Prenatals since they can often be so big and foul tasting.
Sabrina K.
I tried several prenatal vitamins and this made me LEAST sick to my stomach! The pill isn't too large like some others on the market and doesn't leave an awful taste in your mouth! Best of all, it's affordable!
Emma L.
Have any body tried this product? ?
Tawny G.
Round Rock, TX
This is the target brand for prenatal vitamins bu do you guys notice a bad after taste?
Melissa S.
Have these prenatals upset your stomach at all?
Lauren S.
Powder Spgs, GA
Did you know that you can use these even when you're not pregnant? They're great for hair growth and nail growth. Try it!