BY UP & UP

Find oral care products at Target.com! Up & up designer clean toothbrush has an extended tip to access hard-to-reach areas of the mouth. Opposing angled bristles reach deep between teeth with each forward and backward stroke. Rubber massaging bristles stimulate gums. Tongue and cheek cleaner removes odor-causing germs. Contemporary design to reflect your lifestyle see more...

Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
These toothbrushes are my go to. Affordable, great qualify, nice colors, and durable brushes (and tongue cleaner strip). Definitely worth saving your money and keeping your house stocked with these.
Stefany S.
Orange, CA
Pretty basic brushes but affordable which I appreciate since I buy toothbrush packs often for my family and any guests that happen to forget their own or unexpectedly sleep over.
Mal M.
These brushes get the job done. They are good at cleaning and reaching hard to get surfaces like the back of the mouth. The bristles maintain their shape and strength for a the time that I use the brush. I normally change my brush every other month so I like to have multiple brushes on hand in the house.
Sherri B.
Chattanooga, TN
I am trying these because I work for Target and we sell them so I thiught I would try them. Not bad products at all. Very nice brissels and easy for my kids to use
Lizette P.
Moreno Valley, CA
I bought these just because i needed some new tooth brushes and they did not disappoint! They were decently cheap and i found them at target. Would buy them again!
✨🍾Jazmyn A.
Los Angeles
I like that these have extra cleaning bristles and the tongue scraper on the back. Pros, it’s cheaper than other tooth brushes and you get 4 in a pack; I’m a repeat user I don’t see the need to run back and fourth to the store every few months, just stock up. Love these.
Hannah H.
Riverbank
Purchased at: Target
They were inexpensive and they work great. I’ve used them before and I will continue to do so. I use it twice a day and they work very well. They don’t hurt your mouth but they get the job done. Definitely recommend.
Whitney T.
Malvern
I got these for use when I travel. I don’t like having to take my toothbrush from home with me so these mKe for a good use it for the trip and then toss option. Only downfall is I’ve had a bristle or two come off.
Allison A.
Mount Joy, PA
My husband and I recently purchased new toothbrushes and I bought this pack. I was very impressed because they get the job done. They’re a bit harder than I like but I’m sure after a few uses it’ll soften up.
Jessica P.
Montgomery, NY
Love these designer up & up toothbrushes! The colors are so great and makes leaving them on my sink a cute accessory! And they work great at a much cheaper price than name brand ones