BY UP & UP

Find oral care products at Target.com! Up & up designer clean toothbrush has an extended tip to access hard-to-reach areas of the mouth. Opposing angled bristles reach deep between teeth with each forward and backward stroke. Rubber massaging bristles stimulate gums. Tongue and cheek cleaner removes odor-causing germs. Contemporary design to reflect your lifestyle see more...

Buy on Target
Amy H.
Clarksburg
Good toothbrush for the price. I liked that they were black. I wish it came with soft bristles. My teeth felt clean after I brushed and I enjoyed the gum massaging rubber bristles in the side. The size was perfect to reach back to my wisdom teeth.
Stefany S.
Orange, CA
Pretty basic brushes but affordable which I appreciate since I buy toothbrush packs often for my family and any guests that happen to forget their own or unexpectedly sleep over.
Lizette P.
Moreno Valley, CA
I bought these just because i needed some new tooth brushes and they did not disappoint! They were decently cheap and i found them at target. Would buy them again!
Sherri B.
Chattanooga, TN
I am trying these because I work for Target and we sell them so I thiught I would try them. Not bad products at all. Very nice brissels and easy for my kids to use
Chantelle L.
San Antonio, TX
These are your average toothbrushes that do the job. There is nothing fabulous to say about them, but they're a good quality for the price! We replaces our brushes very often so the affordability makes it worth it. I would recommend these to those looking to save money!
✨🍾Jazmyn A.
Los Angeles
I like that these have extra cleaning bristles and the tongue scraper on the back. Pros, it’s cheaper than other tooth brushes and you get 4 in a pack; I’m a repeat user I don’t see the need to run back and fourth to the store every few months, just stock up. Love these.
Whitney T.
Malvern
I got these for use when I travel. I don’t like having to take my toothbrush from home with me so these mKe for a good use it for the trip and then toss option. Only downfall is I’ve had a bristle or two come off.
Allison A.
Mount Joy, PA
My husband and I recently purchased new toothbrushes and I bought this pack. I was very impressed because they get the job done. They’re a bit harder than I like but I’m sure after a few uses it’ll soften up.
Jessica P.
Montgomery, NY
Love these designer up & up toothbrushes! The colors are so great and makes leaving them on my sink a cute accessory! And they work great at a much cheaper price than name brand ones
Jasmine L.
We just finished off our pack of these toothbrushes and we liked them. My husband prefers soft bristles, and they only came in medium, but I didn't have any problems with them. They did their job as a toothbrush and since they aren't expensive, we didn't feel bad replacing them every couple of months. The colors are fun, and makes it easy to tell whose is whose.  I would buy these again for myself just the way they are - and for my husband if they come in soft.