BY UP & UP

Up & up deep pore cleansing cloths 60-pk. see more...

up & up Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths 60-pk.
  • "However, it's takes multiple cloths to remove foundation and waterproof mascara which then causes my eyes to sting!" in 1 review
  • "They remove makeup pretty well." in 1 review
  • "They remove eye makeup easily." in 1 review
  • "I have been using these cloths as makeup remover wipes for years!" in 1 review
Norah C.
Kent, OH
I have been using these cloths as makeup remover wipes for years! You can't beat 60 clothes for $6. They do a great job of taking off my makeup without irritating my sensitive skin. They have not broken me out at all. I will continue to purchase these for a very long time!
Amina A.
Decatur, GA
The up and up deep pore cleansing cloths are something different that I haven't tried before but once I did I would say it's not very disappointing. It's affordable of course because every up&up product is pretty much affordable. I would recommend this
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Really like these wipes. They are a cheaper alternative to the name brand ones. They can be used alone without having to wash your face and you will still feel squeaky clean.
Wendy R.
Joshua , Tx
Not only are the up and up daily clothes good for your face, they are also cost efficent! You can get the same nice cooling result just as a high end cloth. Must try
Margaret R.
San Diego, CA
These cloths are good for light makeup removal. However, it's takes multiple cloths to remove foundation and waterproof mascara which then causes my eyes to sting!
Jessica W.
Encino, CA
I like these, as they do help clean your pores, but they do not stick as well as Biore strips. They do not dry as well either, but for the price, they're not horrible.
Christy O.
Target brand is pretty awesome these in particular work very well. They are not expensive either which is a plus. These are smooth and soft on your face.
Jennifer M.
Pleasantly surprised how well these work. I buy so many wipes that just suck! I was happy to use these. Easy to find a cheap enough.
Jessica S.
Buckeye, AZ
They work well. You can see the dirt on the cloth at the end. My only dislike is that it isn't the best at removing makeup.
Becky W.
Convenient and easy to carry with you. They remove eye makeup easily. Give your skin a clean feel without drying!
Isabelly C.
São Paulo, Brasil
Assim como foi indicado para mim, qual produtos vocês indicam para uma pele oleosa e com acnes?