BY UP & UP

Get sensational skin with up & up daily moisturizing hand lotion - 18 oz... This soothing body lotion is perfect for everyday use. It is unscented and feels light. Smooth on this moisturizer to soothe dry, chapped or irritated skin. This hardworking body lotion contains no aluminum chlorohydrate. Your skin will glow with health and vibrancy after you apply this luscious lotion from head to toe. see more...

Buy on Target
Kari V.
Steelville, MO
This is a really nice, lightweight lotion. My skin tends to be pretty dry, but I can't stand heavy, creamy lotions on my skin. Someone recommended I try this brand, and so I did, and so far it's really working well for me. Because it's so lightweight, it absorbs very quickly into my skin, which means it doesn't get all over my clothing or furniture. Also because it's lightweight, it's not super ultra moisturizing, but it does a decent job. When I apply it a few times a day my skin feel soft and smooth and not dry at all. There's no real fragrance, which is nice. I will continue buying this lotion for everyday use!
Shannon C.
This isn't a bad lotion, I just don't think it's worthy of being compared to Aveeno like the packaging says. I always buy Aveeno and I stood in the aisle for a good 2 minutes debating whether or not I should try this to save some money. I decided to go for it and was a little disappointed. I still use it if my hands need a little pick me up in the middle of the day, but I don't use for my daily moisturizer.
Lyndsey L.
Williamston, MI
I love this product, I have been using it for years. i have really dry skin and use this as a daily face moisturizer. You can't beat the price and it lasts for a very long time.
Victoria  P.
Alcove, NY
Love this stuff. Decent price, good quality. It feels really good and it is super moisturizing. I highly recommend this product. It's great for being a store brand
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
This lotion actually works pretty well. I use it at work often and like it. It isn't watery, it is moisturizing and doesn't have a bad smell.
Vanessa G.
Raymondville, TX
Seriously, very moisturizing. I love using this on my body after a shower , helps my legs stay hydrated!
Liandra P.
Só de ver a embalagem da vontade de usar, maravilhoso, Adoro este Produto de boa qualidade.É muito bom e é super hidratante.Eu recomendo este produto.