BY UP & UP

Find bath and body skincare at Target.com! Up & up daily calming moisturize lotion 14oz see more...

Buy on Target
Kathryn L.
This lotion is good for my sensitive skin, and the price is right. It's really thick, so I always rub it around in my hands first. It's got a slightly off putting smell - I liken it to stale beer, but it fades quickly.
member-53f54
I like this product because it makes my skin soft and it moisturizes it during winter when my hands get really dry!! But I'm not very happy with the scent:(
Itzel P.
Riverside, CA
I really enjoyed using this. I sometimes have severely itchy skin so I feel like this cools the burning itch just as well as leading brands.
Sarah P.
Union, NJ
Great price, no scent and it does a great job moisturizing without being too greasy. It's my go to bed time lotion