BY UP & UP #4 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

• any cheaper way to remove makeup with having to buy these?2 Answers
Buy on Target
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
These cotton rounds work prettt decent and are not expensive at all. I get mine at target but I usually prefer the "exfoliating" cotton rounds by up&up. I find them to be sturdier and they dont tear easily and leave as much cotton behind on your face. I like to use these to remove my eye makeup since I usually soak them first so I don't have to scrub as much. They are also great to apply toner.
Taryn W.
Fort Wayne, IN
I get these at Target and they are one of my most versatile "beauty" tools! I use them with a little coconut oil to gently remove my eye makeup. I use them to remove nail polish. I put a few drops of essential oil on them to spot treat my acne. They seriously are so useful. I buy them in huge packs!
Michelle S.
Fayetteville , GA
Target brand Up & Up cotton rounds are the perfect addition to my glass dish that I keep on my bathroom counter. They quickly remove my eye make up at night and can also just as quickly remove nail polish when needed. The target brand is one that I have come to rely on. #influenster #Target
Shan E.
I received two of the "premium" cotton rounds in a Target beauty box and used them to apply toner. They were very soft but not as strong as I'd like. They started to tear apart during use. I like a cotton round to be durable so I won't be purchasing these.
Cierra C.
These are my absolute favorite brand of cotton rounds. I love that they are durable and can be used for a variety of things, such as removing my makeup or applying astringent, without ripping or falling apart. They are a good value for their price and I would highly recommend them
Jenna B.
I use these cotton rounds with micellar water and it works really well to remove the product from my face. These cotton rounds are better than other ones I’ve tried because they are thinner and don’t soak up as much product.
Suzanne M.
Fort Worth, TX
I use to use cotton balls or toilet paper with my makeup remover. After trying these? Haven't gone back, lol. They are amazing, they do not shred (like TP) and doesn't soak up a ton of product (like cotton balls). Plus you can use both sides to take off a ton of makeup!
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
I love this brand you can get it at target. Or use these for removing make up at the end of the day and also for applying and removing facemasks I highly recommend this item
Lauren F.
Southaven, MS
This Product is amazing!! I love cotton rounds and these work great! They are very gentle on my skin and eyes they dint hurt at all. I use these often and i would totally recommend these to everyone. I bought mine at walgreens and kroger or basically anywhere with beauty products.
Sara T.
Watertown, NY
Unfortunately these kinda peel apart when removing make up. Saturating the make up pad does ease that issue though. But if you need to scrub off some mascara.. it's something to consider.
Stacy M.
Had anybody tried this brand? any good??
Ana G.
Santa Cruz, California
Any recommendation on a better brand of cotton rounds to use?
JENNIFER F.
El Paso, TX
any cheaper way to remove makeup with having to buy these?