BY UP & UP #59 in Makeup Tools

If you need a clean and hassle-free way to apply your makeup, try these cosmetic applicators. With 75 pieces of this double-tipped applicator, you can easily mix, blend, and even create your own eye shadow color. see more...

• Are these like qtips or not 3 Answers
  • How does this compare to the applicators used in makeup kits and ...2 Answers
  • "SO much better than just a q-tip!" in 1 review
Kayla W.
I actually like using this because after the application the tools are disposable. If you are ever planning to do someone's makeup and don't want to share this is perfect! It is easy to apply and easy to toss. Be sure to pick it up if you're ever looking for something cheap to use to apply eyeshadow
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
These are pretty good but I use them for Halloween application. I usually have the cream face paints that I don't want to mess my brushes with so I'll mix my powders using these little dudes. For the purpose they serve to me, they are great!
Katlin P.
Monticello, AR
I use these all the time! So many come in a pack I normally just use a different one for each different color I may use. They do tend to break off often, but they are pretty inexpensive so it's not horrible to go purchase more.
Vanessa S.
Thirst Target brand cotton swabs work just as well as the name brand. They come in handy during eyeliner application, to pick up eyeshadow fall out, to clean up a manicure... These are a staple for any makeup user.
Clest S.
Reamstown, PA
With the pointed tip of these i use them to touch up myy makeup great for shaping eyeshadow and mascara that got onto the wrong place amazing tool to have in any makeup setup
liz f.
Seattle, WA
These are life savers!! I love them! The pointed tips make using them so easy. They are worth it if you can find them for cheap. SO much better than just a q-tip!
Angie N.
I really like that these have a nice fine tip and the cotton does not unravel like others I have tried. Most store brand items are not worth the savings but with the Up & Up brand at Target you can't go wrong.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
A great product, but definitely not a necessity for applying makeup. They're great, but pokey and can be used as a weapon of torture for more clumsy makeup applicators like myself.
Hailey A.
Louisville, KY
I found these very useful with fixing mess ups on my eye makeup and cleaning up my nail polish. so I would defiantly recommend these and there very affordable.
cristina c.
Love these so inexpensive and my local pharmacy always has them on hand perfect way to clean up your makeup in perfections love love love
Sarah K.
Are these like qtips or not
Eula B.
Pittsburg
How does this compare to the applicators used in makeup kits and the ones included in eyeshadows?