BY UP & UP #59 in Makeup Tools

If you need a clean and hassle-free way to apply your makeup, try these cosmetic applicators. With 75 pieces of this double-tipped applicator, you can easily mix, blend, and even create your own eye shadow color. see more...

• Are these like qtips or not 3 Answers
  • How does this compare to the applicators used in makeup kits and ...2 Answers
  • "SO much better than just a q-tip!" in 1 review
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are pretty good but I use them for Halloween application. I usually have the cream face paints that I don't want to mess my brushes with so I'll mix my powders using these little dudes. For the purpose they serve to me, they are great!
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
Riverview, FL
These are a great product if you are particular about germs. Not necessary for every day make or even if you only use your makeup.
Rebekah T.
Rebekah T.
Perkiomenvlle, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product if you need something disposable. Not really necessary for everyday use if you use your own makeup tools.
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
A great product, but definitely not a necessity for applying makeup. They're great, but pokey and can be used as a weapon of torture for more clumsy makeup applicators like myself.
Maria U.
Maria U.
Tucson, AZ
These are more than affordable! I keep them in my purse just in case! They can be used for anything involving makeup.
Carly G.
Carly G.
Oshkosh, WI
They are so convenient to use and they are so cheap and not hard to find at all.
Natalie
Natalie
Metairie, LA
LOVE these for doing my own nails. Really helps you define them Around the edges to look like a professional manicure. And they're cheap!
Katlin P.
Katlin P.
Monticello, AR
I use these all the time! So many come in a pack I normally just use a different one for each different color I may use. They do tend to break off often, but they are pretty inexpensive so it's not horrible to go purchase more.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Raleigh, NC
Up & Up brand is always reliable, and these applicators are no different! Perfect for my makeup arsenal and they perform well.
Deanna C.
Deanna C.
These are great to use for your nails.
They are very affordable.
A lot come in a pack.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these like qtips or not
Eula B.
Eula B.
Pittsburg
How does this compare to the applicators used in makeup kits and the ones included in eyeshadows?