BY UP & UP

Apply your makeup like a professional with this dual concealer and foundation brush. The convenient and versatile brush features a larger end for flawless foundation application and a smaller end for thorough concealer coverage. The contoured tips allow for control. see more...

• Where can I find it?3 Answers
  • I like the idea of this however, when storing your brush is is re...2 Answers
Hollee E.
Yorktown, VA
This brush is amazing. I use it specifically to set my under eye area and I love it. It is affordable,and the quality is far beyond the price. It is a rounded brush so application is easy, and the fact that it is a double ended brush is a huge bonus.
Amanda V.
Loveland, OH
I love love love LOVE this brush. I love having the two in one option, as I don't have to have two separate brushes in my already overflowing makeup bag. The quality of the brush itself is also top notch.
Kit P.
This brush is very gentle and soft, great for applying and blending out the concealer and foundation. Good alternative for other fancy high end brushes.
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
I love this brush for blending in my concealer. It is soft and full. The best part is the price. I also like the easy grip handle.
Hazel A.
Love this! the rounded edges make things so much easier for application. I love the 2 in 1 deal, this is definitely a steal !
Emily S.
Philadelphia, PA
Priscilla V.

Great brush, even one of my personal favorite. Affordable and defintely worth what you pay for. I like double ended brushes!!!!
Veronica M.
Corona, CA
I do not use this brush for foundation but to set my under eye from a highlight or to really bake my bronzer
Kaylee B.
Great brushes for concealer, blends really well and gets the job done. Love this brush
Jessica E.
This is a good brush but not my favorite - it is kind of a pain to store since it is double ended. The bristles are soft and it is useful though.
Where can I find it?
Cynthia V.
Las Vegas, NV
I like the idea of this however, when storing your brush is is really convenient to have two brush tips at each end?