BY UP & UP

Enjoy improved and moisturized skin with this cocoa butter body lotion from up & up. The cocoa- and shea-scented lotion contains no aluminum chlorohydrates, works to improve skin tone and helps soften and heal cracked, dry skin. see more...

Brooke T.
Evansville, IN
This moisturizer is ok. I bought it because I liked the price but it’s definitely not my favorite. I don’t feel like the moisture it adds to my skin lasts long enough. I would rather spend a little more on Eucerin.
Jennifer H.
I usually really enjoy the Up & Up lotion so I thought I would have the same opinion of the cocoa butter lotion. It was a little to think for my taste. It didn't go on as smoothly as I would have liked. It may have had something to do with my hairy legs, so I'm taking that into consideration for this review
Marissa S.
Madison, WI
Up & Up is the best brand! Target always has it in stock and the prices are very reasonable. Compared to Jergen's or Vaseline, the quality is the same. I couldn't tell which is which! Smell is great!
Alexandra A.
Eastvale, CA
I've been using this lotion all over throughout my entire pregnancy! I am 30 weeks pregnant and still not one stretch mark! Super affordable and makes skin nice and soft!
Jennifer V.
Used this on my husband's extra dry skin. Worked wonders on bringing them back to nourishment after a long day of work. He likes that it's manly smelling.
Cindy R.
Airville, PA
I love putting lotion on after I shower and I like the cocoa butter smell. It's also nice that it doesn't cost alot of money either!
Kaitlyn H.
Frederick, SD
This is my go to lotion for stretch marks and dry skin! I definitely recommend this lotion to everyone. And it smells AMAZING!!!!
Tea J.
Portland, OR
man, this stuff saved my skin. smells so good, makes my skin so soft. i got it at target and i thorough don't regret it.
C M.
I pretty much used this every day when I was pregnant. My daughter is almost a year and I still have half the bottle.
Wendy R.
Joshua , Tx
This lotion really didn't smell like the would. Its doesn't last long and i find myself having to reapply often!