BY UP & UP

Enjoy improved and moisturized skin with this cocoa butter body lotion from up & up. The cocoa- and shea-scented lotion contains no aluminum chlorohydrates, works to improve skin tone and helps soften and heal cracked, dry skin. see more...

Jennifer H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually really enjoy the Up & Up lotion so I thought I would have the same opinion of the cocoa butter lotion. It was a little to think for my taste. It didn't go on as smoothly as I would have liked. It may have had something to do with my hairy legs, so I'm taking that into consideration for this review
Jennifer V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used this on my husband's extra dry skin. Worked wonders on bringing them back to nourishment after a long day of work. He likes that it's manly smelling.
Cindy R.
Airville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love putting lotion on after I shower and I like the cocoa butter smell. It's also nice that it doesn't cost alot of money either!
C M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I pretty much used this every day when I was pregnant. My daughter is almost a year and I still have half the bottle.
Kirsten T.
SAN Antonio , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this lotion. Smells good and you can't beat the price. Available at most targets and online.
Elizabeth P.
Love the smell, and keeps you skin smooth.
Wendy R.
Joshua , Tx
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lotion really didn't smell like the would. Its doesn't last long and i find myself having to reapply often!
DONNA V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Up & up Cocoa Butter Body Lotion I love the light scent and it do make my skin feel very soft.....
Mitzy V.
Aurora, IL
I like this lotion it's not to oily and it maintains my skin soft throughout the day
Ashley M.
Love this lotion! Been looking for something to help with dry winter skin and this has been perfect!