Up & Up Clip-On Dustpan - Up&Up

by Up & Up

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Up & Up Clip-On Dustpan - Up&Up!
Corinne B.
Madison, WI
I use this dustpan with my Libman broom. Clip on dust pans are the way to go! You will never misplace your dustpan and it takes up very little space. I'd recommend this one - find it at Target.
Melissa W.
Works really well. I just bought it. Easy to clean and use. Affordable too. I use it weekly
Cynthia J.
Carson, CA
Very good product i am definitely a satisfied customer! Very decent price, and is still good quality/ quantity. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.
Wendy M.
Long Beach, CA
Sturdy and catches all the little crumbs would recommend this to anyone who doesn't have trouble bending down
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
Super cheap and fits on my broom and swiffer. Always useful since I'd rather sweep than vacuum my apartment!
Taylor H.
Hawthorne, FL
Works great. It's super cheap and affordable. And I love the little rubber liner so all your dirty goes in it.
Catiuska F.
1,057 reviews
Excelente precio y producto de calidad siempre me decido por este ya que cumple con todas mis expectativas muy agradecida con la marca por que siempre cumple con todo lo prometido según la etiqueta

Looking for your answer?