BY UP & UP #37 in Children's Vitamins

Up & up children's vitamin c gummy vitamins 190-ct. see more...

Carolanne S.
Carolanne S.
St Petersburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
These multi vitamins work great. They really help me sleep all though the night. I bought them at Walmart or target. They work great. I would definitely use this product over other products. I would recommend this to anyone having trouble sleeping.
Lora S.
Lora S.
Vancouver, WA
My kids love these ones! They take them as if its a treat and I know they are getting all thet vitamins they need with out all the hassle! They love the flavors and it's not struggle to get them chewed!
Heather K.
Heather K.
Houston
Target always exceeds with price, quantity, and flavor. Target always prices their brand high but studies show they tank highly in generic store brands therapeutically.
Tee G.
Tee G.
Las Vegas, NV
This a great product. My kids love the flavor and the cute shapes. Great vitamins source. .for a great price
lisa S.
lisa S.
I always change up the vitamins my boys get, but I always find myself coming back to Up & Up brand for a quality product at a good price.
Vely G.
Vely G.
These are great for kids. Not only are the flavors good but it also provides them with the vitamins they need.
Yoly O.
Yoly O.
Cutler Bay, FL
Wonderful product. I've been buying this brand for my daughter almost a decade.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Oxford , MA
Wellness Guru Expert
Great price and great product!!! I bought these for my two year old since he doesn't like liquid vitamins and he can be picky with vegatables. He thinks they are candy so I roll with that 😉
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Meraux, LA
I take gummy vitamins myself and I must say, it's like candy that's good for you! I love them and the flavors are great! And you don't feel like your eating something bad for you because they are vitamins
Maria G.
Maria G.
Griffith, IN
This product is great. When my brother was little he use to take these. He actually enjoyed taking his vitamins. I always tell parents about these.