BY UP & UP

Compare to flintstones complete. Up&up children s multivitamin is formulated to help meet the nutritional needs of children. It provides 19 vitamins and minerals, including calcium and vitamin d to help build strong bones and teeth, and vitamins a, c, e, beta-carotene, zinc and iron to support healthy eyes and the immune system.** **this statement has not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Up&up children s multivitamin chewable tablets have great tasting flavors and fun animal shapes - lion, monkey, elephant and bear. see more...

• I've never herd of this brand . What retailer sells this brand ?2 Answers
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Wellness Guru Expert
These vitamins are just as great as the Flinstone's vitamins. I have two kids and I usually buy the big bottles in the 150 count for like $6.99 at my Target wich price wise its make a $1 and some change more than the 60 count Flintstone's vitamins. this is way better price wise for me and with two kids taking these we don't go through the bottle so fast like when they were taking the Flintstone's 60count and yes the Flinstone'c comes in a bigger bottle that is around $10 or more!!! So nope I stick with the Target brand and my kids like them too!
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
I love buying anything under the Up & Up brand. It's always exactly the same as the name brands, this includes both in quality and flavor, yet it's way cheaper. So why pay more when you don't have too!
Itzel L.
Itzel L.
Esta marca de productos creo que si bien no me equivoco la maneja targaet yo he utilizado mucho de esta marca y me gusta
samantha n.
samantha n.
columbus, OH
I used to love chewable vitamins when I was a little kid but mine like the new gummies and I think these are great
Robin M.
Robin M.
My kids love these vitamins. They never give me and fuss when it's time. They always bet for more
Joan L.
Joan L.
I've never herd of this brand . What retailer sells this brand ?