HealthChildren's HealthBaby HealthUp & Up

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Up & Up Children's Acetaminophen Pain Reliever & Fever Reducer Liquid - Grape - 4oz - Up&Up!
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
Cheap, my son gulped this down in two seconds. He prefers the grape to cherry flavor. It got rid of his fever.
Melissa  G.
Huntsville, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I buy the up & up brand (acetaminophen and the ibuprofen) if I happen to need it and am making a shopping trip to target. It works just as good as rhe name brand and not as expensive.
Chantelle  L.
Hilo, HI
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Target
Works just as good as branded versions of this product at just a fraction of the price. I love and trust all of Targets Up and Up products and the acetaminophen is no different. Helped to reduce my sons fever within 10-15 minutes.
Kristen  D.
Forney, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 9
Works great for fevers and teething pain. My daughter likes that it comes in grape because she hates everything bubblegum favored. My son takes it without complaint, so I'm gonna assume he likes the flavor too.
Farha A.
Leesburg, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Target
Works great just like Tylenol and super cheap. I have three kids so this is definitely always in my home. I love it and has the same ingredients as Tylenol which is why I highly recommend it.
Megan P.
Elyria, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this. hate the name brand Tylenol with the coloring. so much more sticky and the color stains everything. this is great, comes in grape and cherry flavors, no coloring, and offered in double packs, perfect for teething babies and emergency fevers!!
Kari U.
Greensboro, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
When teething pains led to teething related fever, I immediately reached for Up&Up brand Tylenol. Up&Up has been a "store" brand that has proven itself over and over again to me. This product war no different! All the efficacy for a fraction of the cost of the name brand!
Stephanie L.
Cedar City, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Works great! Comparable with children’s Tylenol and about have the cost. Iv purchased this many times for my son and he doesn’t seem to realize any difference. I will purchase again and again! Thank you so much
Laryssa S.
Rockford, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
An affordable substitute for Tylenol and our local target almost always has in stock! We have always used up & up brand to save some $$$.
Luna H.
Fort Gratiot, MI
Every household with children needs one of these in the medicine cabinet. Can come in really handy from time to time. My son loves the grape flavour!

Looking for your answer?