BY UP & UP

Children's acetaminophen liquid - grape (4 oz.) see more...

Buy on Target
Joy J.
This is Target's in-house brand, and if saving a buck here or there is your jam then this is the brand for you. I compared this to Tylenol and the ingredients were the same, so it makes zero sense to pay more for an identical product. I always try a new product before I give it to my kiddo (yes, even baby food -- mixed berries are awesome, peas not so much...) and personally I like this grape flavor better than it's name brand counterpart, it left a less-funky aftertaste. 5 stars!
Ashley Y.
Burke, VA
We started using up and up acetaminophen after the Tylenol recall back in '09. It works just as well as Tylenol plus I think it comes in a larger variety of flavors and it costs much less. Target always has great coupons too so I can usually get a great deal. I highly recommend this product
Kylie C.
I love Target brand. It's exactly the same as name brand items, for cheaper. My daughter appreciates the grape flavor of this over the name brand, so I'll always keep this handy.
Beth V.
Traverse City, MI
A must have with kids in the home. Up and up is the Target brand and works the same as the brand names. Have been very happy with this brand.
Jamielynn W.
Saint Louis, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The kids i nanny for don't mind taking this. It's not the best taste but what medicine is?
Susan  H.
Oceanside, CA
Love the target brand, works well and at a fraction of the cost! Always keep it stocked.