up & up Calcium Citrate +D with Vitamin D Dietary Supplement 180-ct.

by Up & Up

Compare to citracal ingredients. Up&up calcium citrate+d caplets contain calcium citrate, which has been shown to be absorbed with or without food. Adequate calcium and vitamin d as part of a healthful diet, along with physical activity, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis in later life. Up&up calcium citrate+d caplets provide 630 mg calcium and 500 iu vitamin d per 2 caplet serving and contain no gluten, artificial colors, artificial flavors, dairy, soy or wheat.

How good UP products medicine work???
Has anyone tried this product before? If so how do you like it?
What is this used for exactly?
Start your review of up & up Calcium Citrate +D with Vitamin D Dietary Supplement 180-ct.!
How would you rate this product?
Concord, NC
This is a good vitamins.. Its always important especially for women to make sure you are taking your calcium daily
Wildomar, CA
I have to take these because I don't get enough vitamin d or sun. I take these and some other stuff from my doctor
Modesto, CA
I take this daily. I think that the up and up brand vitamins are comparable to the more pricey bran name vitamins.
Bremerton,WA
I take these everyday, I love this brand they have so many options and the price is amazing for the quality.
Philadelphia
I drink calcium + vit d every day and this for some reason gives me a headache,had to stop taking them
This is a great supplement for during those gloomy winter months to keep you feeling happy and healthy
Tampa, FL
Vitamin D is so important! Thyroid function, energy, immune support and even controlling cholesterol!
Dublin, OH
Took these when I was deficient in vitamin d and it helped me right out! Would definitely recommend
Westerville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great absorption with the calcium citrate. Much more than a calcium carbonate. Good for the price.
These are great and have a great value you get a good amount for a lower price than other brands
Ask a question to the Influenster community...