up & up Calcium Citrate +D with Vitamin D Dietary Supplement 180-ct.

by Up & Up

Compare to citracal ingredients. Up&up calcium citrate+d caplets contain calcium citrate, which has been shown to be absorbed with or without food. Adequate calcium and vitamin d as part of a healthful diet, along with physical activity, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis in later life. Up&up calcium citrate+d caplets provide 630 mg calcium and 500 iu vitamin d per 2 caplet serving and contain no gluten, artificial colors, artificial flavors, dairy, soy or wheat.

How good UP products medicine work???
Has anyone tried this product before? If so how do you like it?
What is this used for exactly?
Start your review of up & up Calcium Citrate +D with Vitamin D Dietary Supplement 180-ct.!
How would you rate this product?
Watertown , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The count for the price is an amazing deal , this would not be my first go to but it's there. Loving the brand due to how affordable everything is.
Warren, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I absolutely love this product and I would highly recommend it. It really makes a difference and helped me with my vitamin d deficiency
New Smyrna, FL
I take these every day. It is great that not only is it calcium but also Vitamin D. Being the Up and Up brand they are a great price.
I love this brand, affordable and good. I like that the calcium and D are combined because us ladies should be taking it every day.
Taylorsville , UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The Up & Up brand is a great line. I've compared with the expensive brand and you will not see much difference. Save the money
Rockford, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Very well priced item that works great I've taken it for many years for my bone health. they can be found at Target near you.
Lebanon, KY
I use this everyday gives me the energy I need to get up and exercise . this is a great choice if you low on vitamin D....
Santa Ana , CA
I love the up & up vitamin products not only do they work efficiently but they are way less expensive than other brands.
Duluth, GA
Helps with people who have low calcium ! I love it so much ! I could tell a change in my body and teeth and bone strength
Woodland Hls, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Doesn't give me heartburn like most calcium supplements. Hoping to have a better Dexa scan after using these for a year.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...