BeautyBodyBody CareUp & Up
Calamine Skin Protectant Lotion - 6oz - Up&Up

Up & Up Calamine Skin Protectant Lotion - 6oz - Up&Up

by Up & Up

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Up & Up Calamine Skin Protectant Lotion - 6oz - Up&Up!
Amanda H.
Martinsburg, WV
As always with an Up & Up product I received an awesome product. This calamine lotion is simply amazing! It works wonders on poison ivy and poison oak! It works just as great as the more expensive name brand calamine lotions. I highly recommend this product to others! I’ll buy it again that’s for sure!
Lori M.
Purchased at: Target
When my son was little I use to always have this on hand cause he was always playing in the grass so he would always get poison ivy. U can put this on the poison ivy and/or rash and within a couple days it would go away. He just didnt like that he had pink spots all over his body. But I swear it always came in handy and still I use it for minor rashes that I get on my legs.
Nikiera P.
Gainesville, FL
Works great I use it anytime I go outside especially since I’m in Florida it’s extremely hot here.
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
5,602 reviews
My only real experience with this was when I had chicken pox, it worked really well for dabbing on the surface to help keep it from itching. It's also supposed to be good for any bug bites etc that itch. I would definitely recommend it as long as you are staying home and no one can see you!!!
Tanya A.
College Park, MD
1,164 reviews
Purchased at: Target
I got this for my sister's poison ivy. It helped clear it up within a few days and it cost less than the name brand one. I'd recommend it to anyone who needs it.
Danielle W.
Upland , CA
Up & Up Calamine Skin Protectant Lotion - 6oz - Up&Up uploaded by Danielle W.
This has been my LO's life saver she was attacked by what seems like a vicious mosquito and this helped ease her itch. He of course wanted the pink bottle over the white bottle. LOL it works great and I recommended it highly.
Ieva G.
Encino, CA
This is amazing at taking away the itch from mosquito bites that would otherwise drive you mad. The only downside is that it’s very runny so applying it is definitely a messy endeavor, it tends to run out of the bottle quickly and will not stay in place on the skin. Better to apply a few thin layers.
member-8eb772
I love there product there stuff good i would buy more of there stuff and the quality is great and there stuff is great i love everything from this place there stuff is for free and there stuff is so amazing so so so amazing i hope you can find something on this app that you would like or love
Paola M.
Aurora, IL
This is a good brand very affordable and works on my skin. I highly recommend it. Helps my skin to look and feel smooth
Marissa H.
Omro , WI
Up & Up Calamine Skin Protectant Lotion - 6oz - Up&Up uploaded by Marissa H.
I think this is a good product. I use only for my acne and it shows some improvement but not sure what it really helps with. I was recommended it but I don’t know if I would recommend myself.

Looking for your answer?