BY UP & UP #24 in Training Pants

Potty train your little one with these training pants by up & up. The training pants have easy-open sides and a pull-up design so your child can easily pull them up on his own. Know exactly when he needs changing with the wetness indicator. see more...

up & up Boys' Training Pants Big Pack Size 2T-3T 58 ct
  • "Just started using these with my almost 2 year old while we potty train during the day." in 1 review
Allie M.
Allie M.
Mega Parent Expert
Great for potty training! They remind me of Huggies. They have Velcro sides which are great when there's an accident. I do think that they run a little small. I felt like the 2/3t didn't cover my son's bottom very well so we went up a size and we like them better now.
LUZ  L.
LUZ L.
Hollywood, FL
The Up brand from Target is really good. It is cheap and hold up like Pull Ups. They also come with detachable sides for easy take off. I would recommended to every mom that wants to buy good training pants for their kids, cheap.
Christin H.
Christin H.
Wilmington , DE
I have a small, stubborn 3 1/2 year old boy. We've been wearing 2t-3t up & up training paints for over a year. I got tired of wasting my money on the character huggies and found that these are just as good, with one exception. The Velcro on the side doesn't stay very well if it's been opened already. My son often pulls it apart and it doesn't stay shut after. As long as you don't mess with the Velcro, they are worth it!
Madeline Z.
Madeline Z.
Cicero, IL
I love up&up products! I used these for my 6year old when he was younger. They worked wonders and were very affordable
Mary B.
Mary B.
Absorbant and great product for a great price. Definitely helpful for the final stages of potty training!
Jenna V.
Jenna V.
Burke, VA
These are great for overnight diapers for those who have to just have an extra "layer" in the nighttime for accidents. No leaks, and much cheaper than other brands. Up and Up from Target has never failed me!
Kristal F.
Kristal F.
Columbia City, IN
I have always been a fan of target brand. I loved their diapers and decided to try these. I love them. My son never leaks through them at night. Even during the day when we started trying to potty train, he never leaked. I only wish I loved closer so I could purchase them more often.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Mega Parent Expert
I love these use these all day for my son they don't leak or sag! and they have the Velcro straps! Highly recommend these pull up , way better then pampers brand!
Ricki B.
Ricki B.
Taunton, MA
Great value! I have used the up and up brand diapers and pull ups for years and the quality is great! No leaks good bottom coverage and they wear well even after a few potty trips. Save your money and get these instead of the name brand, you won't regret it
Heather F.
Heather F.
The Up and Up brand of diapers are definitely our go to off brand of diapers we like to get. They hold up just like the brand name of huggies and pampers and keep my kids dry with no leakage. I airways recommend these diapers to new mom's who are in need of a recommendation for a cheaper, good diaper.