up & up Bleach Lavender Scent Concentrated 64 oz

by Up & Up

Up & up bleach lavender scent concentrated 64 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of up & up Bleach Lavender Scent Concentrated 64 oz!
Centreville , MD
I love this and all target products to be honest with you. I think this cost less than a dollar and a little bit really does go a long way.
Purchased at: Target
This bleach smells nice, with only a little bit of the traditional bleach smell. It could have been a bit better at bleaching out stains, but overall I’m satisfied with the product. And the price was definitely very good!
Morehead, KY
Great for doing stuff with 10/10 would use again. Although it was disappointing when I drank it and died, I never thought I would use bleach as a ghost.
This Bella always does the job! I love the scent of it! Leaves a good smelling scent!
Norfolk, VA
I try to use scented bleach because the regular smells so bad and the price on the brand is just right. It works great and a little goes a long way. I use this to clean toilets, showers, sinks and my white laundry. Everything come out sparkling and white.
Allentown, PA
When I need to use bleach I need something that is both accessible and reliable and I have really found that this does the trick
I love the lavender fragrance of this bleach. It makes our sheets smell great. I also pour it in our toilets to deep clean them. This is a quality bleach at a great price. I recommend it.
Dallas, TX
This worked really well. The price was much better than most others. Smells nice for being bleach.
My husband works in a hospital and wears undershirts under his scrubs. I use this on all of his work clothes. They stay white and smell fresh
Fountain Vly, CA
This is a great product when you need to disinfect things especially during this uncertain time the lavender scent is there but it’s a little bit like you can still smell that it’s bleach bleach works like it’s supposed to

Looking for your answer?