up & up Blackhead Scrub - 5 oz. uploaded by Aleksandra M.

BY UP & UP

Gently clean away dirt and oil and exfoliate your skin with this blackhead scrub from up & up. This refreshing, pore cleansing facial scrub has acne-fighting salicylic acid and refreshing, deep-cleaning exfoliates. Compare this target brand facial scrub with clean & clear's blackhead clearing scrub. Have a clean, fresh face everyday. see more...

• I really struggle from black heads. It seems like I'm always lean...1 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to use this? I have us... Be the first to answer!
  • Does it work for all skin types.. African American skin types? Ca...1 Answers
up & up Blackhead Scrub - 5 oz.
  • "This works really well at leaving my skin feel exfoliated and smooth, and it helps clear up breakouts as well as pores" in 1 review
  • "I started using up and up a while ago and still use it today!!" in 1 review
sarah s.
Orlando, FL
I really like this scrub. When I wash my face is really smooth and helps clear some of my breakouts. I wouldn't say it clears my pores much. But it's good for small breakouts and getting dead skin off the face.
Rosie G.
Newnan, GA
I love this. I have combination skin (mostly oily), and this feels really fresh (I don't know how to explain it but it's kind of like a mint for your face I guess? lol) I had horrible blackheads, but since I found this product my face has been completely clear! I saw a review on here that said that it leaves greasy residue behind; I've never had that experience so maybe the product was old? In fact, every time I use this it really removes the oil from my face and just leaves a fresh feeling. I hope this never gets discontinued because I'm not planning on switching facial scrubs anytime soon.
brandie b.
Redding, Ca
I use this product off and on, I have horrible
small blackheads on my nose that with makeup no one sees but I started using this to make them go away or down to none.. it honestly didn't do anything for the blackheads besides maybe a few even after weeks of using it.. it also made me get huge zits on my face which I basically only get one zit from time to time then just have blackheads on my nose. great wash but could do better.
Ellie R.
Bloomington, IN
Yes, this stuff cleans your face but it leaves a HORRIBLE greasy residue that I just could not stand, especially because I then use moisturizer after I wash my face. I'm really sensitive about that kind of stuff but if you don't mind and don't have oily skin it might be okay
Kippen R.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
At 30+ I still have acne issues with my sensitive skin. Many products that work are just too drying. However, I stumbled upon the Up & Up blackhead scrub and I haven't looked back since. I can use it daily without it drying my skin like other products. I use this in conjunction with the Up & Up Maximum Strength Acne Medication and I couldn't be happier with how my skin looks.
Patricia S.
The scrub definitely does what it is supposed to do - cleans my face. However, I feel as though it tends to leave my face pretty dry. I definitely recommend using a moisturizer immediately after use if you are prone to dry skin!
Kisha Z.
Cleans face but it feels like it leaves residue on my face. With my skin being dry with the cold weather using this makes it feel mosturized and soft once my face is dry. I probably won't purchase again because of the residue feeling it leaves on my face when it's still wet.
Samantha T.
Rochester, NY
I am not a fan of this product. I didn't see any noticeable reduction of blackheads and the beads all just sat in the bottom of my sink and tub. It exfoliates well but did not help my blackheads.
Chealsea S.
While I usually don't mind paying a bit more the clean and clear brand, I did give this one a try. For some reason it seemed to leave my skin worse over time instead of the way the clean and clear one does. Perhaps it is just my skin, but I am not a fan.
Melissa d.
Westerville , OH
Ehh it cleaned my skin I guess. But I don't think it did much for blackheads, nor did I like the feeling it left on my skin. I felt like it was leaving a soapy film on my face. Not a fan, won't buy again.
Sherry R.
How does it work on people's blackheads?
Awah L.
Chicago
How can I purchase this item
Kayla B.
Midway, GA
I really struggle from black heads. It seems like I'm always leaning over in front of the mirror and no matter how many I squeeze out there are so many more. I need a product to really get rid of them. Is this a product with great lasting results!?????
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it work for all skin types.. African American skin types? Cause breakouts? Face feel tighter? When did you see results?
Rosie G.
Newnan, GA
How often are you supposed to use this? I have used this before and I loved it, but I used it excessively, a few times a day, and it actually seemed to work really well. How often do/did you use this?