up & up Biotin Grape 10,000 mcg Tablets For Energy Metabolism - 60 Count uploaded by Stephanie A.up & up Biotin Grape 10,000 mcg Tablets For Energy Metabolism - 60 Count uploaded by Mary M.

BY UP & UP

About Target up & up Quick Dissolve Biotin 10,000mcg. Quick Dissolve Melts in your mouth. Natural Grape Flavored. Biotin plays a role in hair and skin health* In addition, biotin is essential for carbohydrate, protein and fat metabolism* *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

• I recently purchased these because I am experiencing major hair l...2 Answers
Buy on Target
Lauren O.
Lauren O.
I recently bought this product and I really like it. I have trouble swallowing pills which is why I opted for the tablets that dissolve in your mouth. The grape flavor isn't overwhelming and they dissolve pretty fast. I've noticed a difference in my nails already and definitely recommend this product for the price.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Panorama city , CA
I been taking these biotin pills and I've noticed that my acne is getting better now i just have like 5 pimples, compared in before like 100 that's awesome, my hair still the same and my nails are stronger, and i feel a bit skinny , my energy is regular.i like the flavor, is sweet grape ,i will buy again and again
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD
I love this brand of Biotin. The dissolvable tablets make it easier for me to take these daily. The price point is great, they are very affordable. I have noticed a difference in my nails and hair since taking these!
Tracy C.
Tracy C.
These work well and do as they describe. They are easy to consume and I didn't have adverse side effects. The grape flavor is a bonus! I did see hair growth as it made my hair thicker.
stefanie b.
stefanie b.
This are great pills for Health and I get them at target they last for good moment of time and affordable
Mary M.
Mary M.
Callahan, FL
I recently purchased these because I am experiencing major hair loss since losing a lot of weight on a low carb diet. Has anyone had good results from taking them for hairloss?