5 colors available

BY UP & UP

Up & up ultra soft mega bathroom tissue 9pk 330ct features:our up & up ultra soft bathroom tissue is soft and strong. quality features: this up & up 2 ply bathroom tissue is ultra soft, absorbent, and gentle to your skin. it is unscented, with no added perfumes/fragrances to irritate your sensitive skin.because it is so plush, you may consider using fewer sheets per occasion. change rolls less often by buying these 12 mega rolls for exceptional value and convenience. safe for standard sewer and septic systems. feel good in that this product is made responsibly with fibers certified by the sustainable... see more...

Buy on Target*
Naomi R.
Naomi R.
Ankeny, IA
Toilet paper isn't usually something you want to purchase based on price alone. You need a quality product that will get the job done. I am pleasantly surprised by Up & Up bathroom tissue. It's 2-ply and durable. I wouldn't even know it was a bargain brand if I saw it on the roll! Affordable and quality product! It's all that I buy.
Cara A.
Cara A.
Buffalo, NY
This is just standard toilet paper! I love the up&up product line. It's super basic prices without being cheap. The price point is always just right, keeping me within my allotted budget and are generally comparable to name brands. This isn't cheap feeling toilet paper, and I appreciate that.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Chicopee, MA
I love any target brand items but I definetly love to save money on things I am literally going to flush down the toilet! And this toilet paper is totally loving for your most private parts! Never had any issues with this! No scent, no frills but extremely soft!
Margaux M.
Margaux M.
West Seneca, NY
A little goes a long way! This product is soft and long lasting. This is an affordable option for a product that gets a lot of use in our household! I would recommend this product!
Rosalina H.
Rosalina H.
Stockton, CA
My fav toilet paper very soft and mega last le about 2 weeks and gets the job done !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sarah h.
sarah h.
Just as good as the name brands. I love saving money and this is one way that we do so. Target brand items are great
Christa E.
Christa E.
Creighton
Good product value for the cost. This is a pantry staple. Maintains its shape and does not tear.
starr s.
starr s.
Akron, OH
The up and up toilet paper is very good and and just as good as name brand toilet paper but at a cheaper cost.
Lorena P.
Lorena P.
Es muy bueno no como los otros papeles higiénicos que nomas embarran jajaja es muy suave y huele muy bien