Up & Up Basic Facial Cleansing Wipes - 50ct - Up&Up

by Up & Up

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Up & Up Basic Facial Cleansing Wipes - 50ct - Up&Up!
Coraopolis, PA
I love these. They take off all my eye makeup. They are great for my sensitive skin. They are a great value for the quantity and quality.
Blackwood, NJ
These are great and so much more affordable than other brands. They take the make up off gently and aren’t harsh on my skin. Love them!
El Cajon, CA
Purchased at: Target
Really great, I use these mainly now when taking off my makeup. Works just as great as name brand ones ! And they aren’t as expensive !
Amarillo, TX
They remove mostly all my makeup. I still have to use a cleanser after. But I always use them. They’re perfect for on the go.
These burn my eyes. I prefer nutrogena’s. But they still clean off makeup. I wouldn’t say these are very moisturizing
Sacramento, CA
Up & Up Basic Facial Cleansing Wipes - 50ct - Up&Up uploaded by Corey W.
Purchased at: Target
These face wipes do the trick! Not overly moist, clean my face in a few swipes. Great price, as well!
Mountain View, CA
Up & Up is an absolutely amazing store brand. It’s always super affordable. I have stacks of these always available for when I run out. It’s super gentle!

Looking for your answer?