Up & Up Basic Facial Cleansing Wipes - 50ct - Up&Up

by Up & Up

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Up & Up Basic Facial Cleansing Wipes - 50ct - Up&Up!
Beaverton, OR
Purchased at: Target
These are my absolute favorite makeup wipes. I have tried almost every makeup wipe from drugstore (St Ives, Neutrogena, Simple, Garnier, etc) to prestige brands (MAC, Estée Lauder, Clinique) and these are my ride or die. And they are only $2.87 at Target, and even less if you buy a two pack. The cloth itself is probably the thickest/softest that I’ve tried, it has a very light smell, and works great at removing makeup. I use two wipes (for heavy makeup) and I’m done!
Boston
I used these instead of buying a name brand version because I assumed they were going to be the exact same. I thought the actual wipe wasn't as soft and it really irritated the skin around my eyes, and I don't have sensitive skin. It would make the corners of my eyes burn and my skin would get all red and irritated. If you are between these and a name brand I would honestly just suggest going name brand.
Staten Island, NY
It's a makeup wipe, nothing spectacular. Soft and doesn't irritate my sensitive, dry skin. I use these to remove most of my face makeup before continuing with a micellar water then a facial cleanser. A good first step in makeup removal.
Eugene
This is a fantastic makeup removing wipes. I was wearing a full-face and I used two wipes with not a trace of make-up left. The next morning my skin felt soft and moisturized and not like chemicals were left on my face.
Surprise, AZ
I feel that these take off my makeup really well. and they are very affordable for something I need to use every night. I have repurchased these so many times that I really don’t like the smell of them but that’s my own fault!
Purchased at: Target
I’m obsessed with Target and I’ve started to buy Up & Up brand whenever possible because it’s such a good deal. These were the best value especially when they have a cartwheel offer via the Target app so I stocked up and bought multiple packs at once. They do what they’re supposed to do. They’re gentle and fragrance free which I appreciate. I love using these on nights when I’m just too tired/lazy after a long day and does not want to use anything I have to rinse off.
New City , NY
This is a great cheaper alternative to the neutrogena make up wipes but better! These wipes do not sting my eyes like other wipes and they get rid of all excess makeup and leaves ur skin feeling and smelling fresh and clean!
I love these makeup wipes so much better compared to other ones! They don’t burn my eyes or irritate my skin. They remove most of my foundation and eye makeup and feels really gentle on the skin! I do wish the packaging came in a snap box so that my last few wipes wouldn’t dry out but I’m not complaining because it’s so worth the price!
Elkins Park
BEST makeup wipes I have ever used. These take ever last bit of makeup off my face and leave me feeling fresh! I have been buying this brand for several years even after testing new ones out. I found that other brands were too rough on my skin and left me sometimes with acne pop ups in certain spots. I love love love these wipes!!!!!
Meredith, NH
I recently switched to these wipes and they are my new go-to. I usually use micellar water to remove makeup but I use these as well on occasion. These are comparable to the neutrogena wipes, which I also enjoy, but these are cheaper and work just as well in my experience. I will continue to use these in the future.

Looking for your answer?