BY UP & UP

Find Personal Wipes at Target.com! Quality needs priced to please. With up & up your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed or your money back. see more...

Buy on Target
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
The only baby wipes I use on my son. I used to use the lavender scent but I believe they discontinued them which makes me really sad. But these are thick, sturdy and super soft, and reasonably priced.
Katie E.
Pinon Hills, CA
Love! Love! Love! These wipes are amazing quality for the price and being a "store brand" the price is amazing as well. The only thing I've noticed they need is a wipe box so you can use their packs as refills. But they do come with a bit more wipes per pack when you buy the jumbo box, so I see why they haven't. Overall great wipes!
Jazmin A.
I really like these. They're not so thin which I love that in baby wipes and they smell amazing! Smell just like a baby! It did meet my expectations and they're very affordable which is great. I would definitely purchase again
Margaux M.
West Seneca, NY
We love these wipes for our kids! They are a great value. They get the job done. I would recommend these to other parents. We have been using on our kids for the past three years.
Nichole M.
Imperial, MO
I love these wipes from Target! They are perfect in price and great quality wipes. If your baby is sensitive then I would always test first but no problem with my son