Up & Up Baby Oil - 20oz - Up&Up

by Up & Up

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Up & Up Baby Oil - 20oz - Up&Up!
Brynn
this baby oil is super smooth and silky and is perfect for all your baby oil needs! I liked it a lot and there's a lot of oil for you to use and it comes in a nice bottle. I used to use it for slime whenever I had more and me and my sisters would use it. it is a great product and definitely would recommend!
stephen S.
Midwest City, OK
Who uses baby oil before every bath for the baby, makes her skin super-soft and she hasn't had any adverse effects with it. The bottle is big it does come out fast which is really what you want, but fair warning when you squeeze that bottle will shoot if you just flip it over it'll just pour some in your hand. It's baby oil.
Nicole D.
syracuse
I have bought this for many years. Works great; doesn’t irritate skin. I use as a makeup remover on a cotton ball. Removes special effects makeup well too. I buy once every three months.
Leann H.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Really good product and the size is great for the price. I love the smell. Great to use while in the shower.
Meghan A.
Lincoln, NE
1,331 reviews
I didn’t use this often when my kids were infants so a bottle lasts forever in our house. Great for super dry skin, relieving the itchiness of hives, taming fly always.
Ichrak L.
tatatouine
4,280 reviews
These products are very beautiful, they must be used and tried especially if they are given to us for free so that we can try them to know their features and advantages.And I hope to get it until I give it to the baby, who will be born very soon
Mariam M.
1,724 reviews
I am a very frequent consumer, I have been using it for a long time and it is quite a quality product at an acceptable price

Looking for your answer?