BY UP & UP

Up & up baby lotion 27 oz see more...

Kady H.
Aledo, IL
I was nervous to try this because I wanted your classic "baby lotion" but I didn't know if I was getting that or not with this yellow packaging (Idk, I assumed with the classic similar other brands- they would've made this pink? So I was looking for pink at the store?)... but YES, it is the classic "baby lotion" - I don't know what you'd call that scent? Clean baby? haha. I just didn't want the other scents like almond or flowery, etc... Great price for a very similar product to other "pink" baby lotion brands. :) And I love the built in pump.
Aria T.
I'm really not a huge fan of this lotion I'd rather keep with the Johnson and Johnson products. It doesn't moisturize well and has a greasy finish
BEKAH S.
Hope Mills, NC
Great price and great product. Works just as well if not better as other brands of baby lotion. I feel good knowing that its safe for my little one
Elizabeth M.
Hallandale Beach, FL
I love this product! I alternate between this brand and Johnson & Johnson. Definitely recommend this brand. Especially for moms on a budget!
RACHEL A.
Santa Clara, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I prefer this over the johnson brabd lotion because this doesnt leave my baby's skin itchy.Locks in moisture
Kelly  D.
Woodstock, AL
Love this product works just as well as any other brand of baby lotion and the price can't be beat!
Victoria C.
Does it smell like Johnson and Johnsons baby lotion?