up & up Baby Food Infant Formula Sensitivity 36 oz

by Up & Up

Up&up sensitivity infant formula is a complete, milk based formula with 95% less lactose than standard milk based formulas, designed for babies experiencing fussiness or gas. up&up sensitivity is fortified with iron and contains all the vitamins, minerals and nutrients required for baby's first year. Up&up sensitivity infant formula is nutritionally comparable to similac sensitive infant formula. now up&up infant formulas are easier than ever to prepare! Our new mom-friendly smartub formula container has an easy-open zip top foil opening, a scoop holder, and a built in scoop leveler to...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of up & up Baby Food Infant Formula Sensitivity 36 oz!
Acme
Amazing product! I love saving money and this is totally the way to go! Target is amazing and always have deals!
Fresno, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My little guy couldn't tell the difference between this and the brand name. Highly recommend at least trying it.
Eagan , MN
This was affordable and great for my son who had colic. It was the only formula we used pretty quickly!
Tucson, AZ
Very similar to the name brands. My baby reacted well and has been using without an issue
San Diego , CA
We used to sensitive version to help with spit up and gas and it worked wonders for us!
In my opinion this formula is just as good as name brand formula but much much cheaper
Did not care for this one has very much, and my daughter did not finish the container.

Looking for your answer?