BY UP & UP

Up & up baby food banana 3.5 oz see more...

Miranda s.
Miranda s.
Tacoma, WA
I bought these for my youngest who is now four when she was introduced to solids. Man, did I wish they came out with this with my first one! You can buy attachable spoon heads and feed right from the pouch! Genius. A must for the diaper bag. I don't know how I lived before these.
Heather T.
Heather T.
We like the Up&Up food pouches for both my 9 month old and our 6yr old enjoys them too!
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Davie, FL
Mega Parent Expert
Up & Up is a great alternative to buying the expensive brands like Gerber Graduates, I give this 3 stars though because the flavor don't range as much as other brands.
liz a.
liz a.
FLORENCE, SC
I love to use this product. No fuss. You can use as much as you want. You don't even need a bowl. Just put it on the spoon.
Christine M.
Christine M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Pretty good and price is right too. I use these for a backup because i think the citric acid taste is too strong as compared to when i make my own baby food.
Gillian K.
Gillian K.
This is one of my sons favorites. I love the pouched food and the price can't be beat.
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
Las Vegas, NV
Would adults like the taste of this too?