BY UP & UP

These up & up diapers are now thinner, softer, stronger and cuter than ever. the soft, hypoallergenic lining will keep your baby dry and comfortable. the soft strechable sides and ultra soft back sheet make this one comfy diaper that will thrill you and your child. see more...

• Has anyone else noticed these are way better than brand name diap...2 Answers
up & up Baby Diapers Value Box - Size 3 (96 Count)
  • "Unlike some other store brand diapers they don't feel like cardboard, and they absorb just as well as their brand name competitors." in 1 review
  • "These diapers are a great price (especially when Target is having a sale or gift card with purchase)." in 1 review
  • "I've used many different brands, and these are the best disposable diapers." in 1 review
Ricardo A.
I love Up & UP diapers.  I have been buying these diapers and only these diapers since my first born which was 10 years ago.  They hold very well and they run bigger so you get more for your money.  I buy them at Target and I always recommend them to everyone I know.
Alex E.
Knoxville, TN
I have used these target brand diapers for both of my kids now and I highly recommend them! They don't smell chemically like some other diaper brands, and they absorb and hold so much more! These are my #1 pick!
Kady H.
Aledo, IL
I had to find a decent diaper for twin babies... these were the route to go! Next to Pampers, they were my favorite. They never leaked or "exploded" with all the pearls that some diapers do... and they were budget friendly. I purchased the huge boxes of them when you could get the giftcard from Target on top of the purchase. Once in a great while I'll get a diaper that the tab will break off of, but for the most part, they've been great. I've used them from the newborn size to now size 4.
Jayne G.
These diapers are a great price (especially when Target is having a sale or gift card with purchase). The diapers don't leak and fit snugly (and don't droop!). do find that the sizing is off. I have to size up faster than I would expect. I always price diapers on a "per diaper" pricing scale. Up and Up are generally among the least expensive without being a "cheap" diaper.
Emily S.
Ballwin, MO
We used Up & Up diapers for both of my children and never had a problem with them! Unlike some other store brand diapers they don't feel like cardboard, and they absorb just as well as their brand name competitors. They are now made with a softer material and they are made for day and night. The price is great too!
Bailey J.
Before we switched to cloth, this is what we used. They're affordable and don't leak. But smell like chemicals. My daughter also outgrew them really fast, so the weight limits aren't really accurate. And I had a couple fall apart, but overall they're a good cheap option.
Ashley F.
Streamwood, IL
I love the up & up diapers. I've used many different brands, and these are the best disposable diapers. The design isn't too bad either. The absorbency is great, no leaks through the night, or any other time. I've been purchasing them for about 3 years now.
Maria H.
Chula Vista, CA
My baby boys has been wearing this brand since he was born and they are amazing! They fit well and they are very affordable! He has never had a leak in these either, as opposed to other brands I've tried out.
Cortney G.
Scurry, TX
These diapers are by far the best "store brand" I have ever used. They are also better than Luvs and White Cloud. I even had better success with these than Huggies or Pampers.
Shelley W.
I tried these rather than pampers in an attempt to save some money. While they seemed to perform as well as pampers in terms of leaking, they almost immediately gave my little guy a horrible rash everywhere the diaper had touched.
Cortney G.
Scurry, TX
Has anyone else noticed these are way better than brand name diapers?? They don't smell when wet or leak!