BY UP & UP

These up & up diapers are now thinner, softer, stronger and cuter than ever. the soft, hypoallergenic lining will keep your baby dry and comfortable. the soft strechable sides and ultra soft back sheet make this one comfy diaper that will thrill you and your child. see more...

• Do these diapers have a funny smell? When unused of course. 2 Answers
up & up Baby Diapers Jumbo Pack - Size 4 (31 Count)
  • "I love this brand, both my kids have had them and had no problems compared to other store brand diapers." in 1 review
  • "My son has never had 1 blow out with the target brand diapers they have the flexible sides as well so he can move and groove and shake it and keep that diaper on all day long." in 1 review
  • "They are very good quality & never had problems with leaks." in 1 review
  • "The last year of using diapers before my little guy was potty trained, these are the only diapers we used." in 1 review
CLEASHA B.
The last year of using diapers before my little guy was potty trained, these are the only diapers we used. the 1st year I was all about the Pampers, but after that I wanted to try the lower cost diapers. I tried Luvs...they are no good, I had SEVERAL rip while trying to get them on my kid, so it really wasn't saving any money. I didn't like the Parents Choice at Walmart either. So I tried the Target brand & these are great! Great quality & value
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My 1 year old Son uses these 100% of the time. We have had no issues. The price is great. We also love when Target has sales on them. They are hypoallergenic and never leak. My Son is almost 24lbs and still wearing a size 4. We have been using these since he was 4 Months old.
Samantha S.
Naples, FL
I used to love these diapers and I especially loved the price. However, I think they reformulated the diapers or something because all of a sudden my son started leaking every day. Not sure what happened but I switched to Luvs because I was sick of all the laundry.
Tami W.
Universal City, TX
I live very close to target so it was the go to place for my diapers for my son. They are such a great quality for a steal. They are better then the more expensive brands. whenever anyone asks what diapers i used with my son up&up diapers are my go to.
Tiffany H.
Martinez, CA
I have used this product with both my girls and have never had a leaking problem. I buy them because they are cheaper and work just as well. I will say that they aren't quite as soft as some leading brands but it doesn't really cause any problems.
Kimberly B.
Clovis, CA
Best diaper for the price - by far! I don't use these for overnight, but during the day they hold up great. I have 22 month old triplets and a 7 month old baby - so we got through a TON of diapers over here! Target are definitely our go to. They always have great sales too.
Julie W.
Greenville, SC
Since the price is much lower than other brands, I gave these a try! I was sadly disappointed when my daughter leaked out of them constantly. Diapers are the only thing I don't love about Target! 😉
Alexis M.
Plantation, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I am not a fan of these Target diapers, yes the price is fair; but the quality is terrible. Lots of leaks & blowouts in these diapers. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone personally.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These diapers are pretty good quality for the price. They are inexpensive and effective. They tend to look a little droopy sometimes but no problems with leaks.
Christine J.
Up & up diapers are great! Nice and soft with a lot of absorbtion. I recommend buying the biggest box for the best price. You won't be disappointed.
Tiffany H.
Martinez, CA
Do these diapers have a funny smell? When unused of course.