up & up Baby Diapers Jumbo Pack - Size 3 (36 Count) uploaded by Christina K.

BY UP & UP

These up & up diapers are now thinner, softer, stronger and cuter than ever. the soft, hypoallergenic lining will keep your baby dry and comfortable. the soft strechable sides and ultra soft back sheet make this one comfy diaper that will thrill you and your child. see more...

up & up Baby Diapers Jumbo Pack - Size 3 (36 Count)
  • "I tried a lot of name brand and drug store brand and FINALLY I just happened upon the TARGET brand." in 1 review
  • "I wish they made a night time diaper." in 1 review
  • "My babe got a really bad rah using these :/ such a bummer since the price is lovely. " in 1 review
  • "But I have 2 kids in diapers and unlike CVS store-brand diapers, neither son has gotten diaper rash from these." in 1 review
  • "These are what we switched to after name brands." in 1 review
priyanka t.
I love up and up diapers.
Considering a small one and the amount of diapers needed meaning its going to be expensive deal, I tried a variety of diapers - huggies dry fit, honest company, pampers swaddler and this is the most economic and the best of all money wise- baby rashes wise it is the best one, my baby no rashes or any issues with this one- it doesnt even feel like plastic or anything bad - no artificial fragrance love it.
They worked really well with my daughter.I would totally recommend them and for the price they are a great deal for the quality.
Crystal O.
Everett, Wa
I love up and up diapers. They worked really well with my daughter. I never had a leaky diaper or even a blow out in them. I would totally recommend them and for the price they are a great deal for the quality.
Racheal W.
Georgetown, SC
OMG. I am a newmom and I am always trying to make my money stretch. I tried a lot of name brand and drug store brand and FINALLY I just happened upon the TARGET brand. I freaking love these diapers!!! They are strong, and durable and almost $7.00 cheaper than the name brand that worked for us. As a matter of fact they work better than the name brand. My baby can wear these overnight (only when I am deep sleeping) and they will keep him dry, they won't tear or leak!! These are awesome. So if you need budget friendly, strong and dependable diapers these are it!!!!
Mary D.
Bowie, MD
Are these just like Pampers or Huggies? No. We prefer those brands. But I have 2 kids in diapers and unlike CVS store-brand diapers, neither son has gotten diaper rash from these. We did have two overnight leaks on my 7 month-old, however that was with all-night use. Other than that: no issues-- they've worked. The polka dot pattern is cute, though the velcro-esque tabs are hard to reapply if you take a diaper off of a potty-training tot. They really hook in.
Cindy L.
Oakland Gardens, NY
LOVE LOVE LOVE Up and Up Diapers. I used them for my now 2 year old and my 5mo old. I can honestly say that I have had no issues with these diapers. They are great for big overnight loads. They are great for little ones too because the size 1-3 have wetness indicators like those on Pampers and Huggies diapers. It is soft and has no strong chemical smells like other brands (esp Luvs). The best part about these diapers are the price! I have caught them on sale for $.09 a piece on several occasions, using store coupons in conjunction with Target's sales, and their Cartwheel app discount. AMAZING!
Melissa C.
Cedar Park, TX
Up and Up diapers are a dream. They are an unbeatable price and the value is amazing. I tried WalMart brand and had many soggy diapers hat perspired through the diaper exterior. Not these. I find that they perform better than Huggies and Pampers stay dry lines as well. Not to
mention this is the only diaper that will fit my two and a half year old in size 6. Whatever you do, give these a try. I only regret not doing so sooner.
Dawn S.
Nampa, ID
All my friends raved about these diapers and since i usually love the up and up brand products i decided to give them a try. i liked how cheep they are but thats where it ended. they fit my child poorly and i had leaks. i also found myself changing him before he was even wet because the diaper was falling apart. will they work in a pinch yes, dose it catch the poo and pee, yes. but will i purchase these all the time no
Brittany S.
Stanwood, WA
I have always been told that Pampers are the way to go for newborns but I saw how much more inexpensive these Target brand diapers were today and decided to give them a shot. I still have my Pampers and have compared the two side by side and honestly by the look and feel of the Up & Up diaper, they appear to be the same! I have changed my baby's diaper several times today with the new diapers and plan on continuing using them since they are a fraction of the price! Plus you can sign up for shipment on Target.com and save time and even more money!
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
We got this brand the other day because we're on a budget and my son needed more. They're not as good as Huggies. They don't hug his waist as well as others. But I do love the yellow line to indicate a dirty diaper when it turns blue and the designs are cute. Not to mention they leak over night but the Huggies brand do not unless you don't change it.
Yelena W.
Knoxville, TN
I have twins, so i have been through a lot of different brands of diapers. These diapers work just as well as papers. one of my boys has peed through multiple diapers, but these are the best. I just put different diapers on at night. But these are great for the price.