up & up Baby Diapers Jumbo Pack - Size 3 (36 Count)
UP & UP
Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
- "I tried a lot of name brand and drug store brand and FINALLY I just happened upon the TARGET brand." in 1 review
- "I wish they made a night time diaper." in 1 review
- "My babe got a really bad rah using these :/ such a bummer since the price is lovely. " in 1 review
- "But I have 2 kids in diapers and unlike CVS store-brand diapers, neither son has gotten diaper rash from these." in 1 review
- "These are what we switched to after name brands." in 1 review
Considering a small one and the amount of diapers needed meaning its going to be expensive deal, I tried a variety of diapers - huggies dry fit, honest company, pampers swaddler and this is the most economic and the best of all money wise- baby rashes wise it is the best one, my baby no rashes or any issues with this one- it doesnt even feel like plastic or anything bad - no artificial fragrance love it.
They worked really well with my daughter.I would totally recommend them and for the price they are a great deal for the quality.
mention this is the only diaper that will fit my two and a half year old in size 6. Whatever you do, give these a try. I only regret not doing so sooner.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos