BY UP & UP

These up & up diapers are now thinner, softer, stronger and cuter than ever. Specifically engineered for your new arrival, this diaper has dots that fade when wet, an umbilical cut out and the cross-over tabs that attach to themselves for a snug fit. The soft, hypoallergenic lining will keep your baby dry and comfortable. The soft stretchable sides and ultra-soft back sheet make this one comfy diaper. see more...

up & up Baby Diapers Jumbo Pack - Newborn (36 Count)
  • "I always used to use pper newborn size because of that little blue line (so you can tell when they pee) I found out the up and up brand has the same thing at a fraction of the cost!" in 2 reviews
  • "Never had problems with leaking or blowouts on our little man and a whole lot cheaper than name brands when on sale and have $10 target cards! " in 1 review
  • "They are super soft and waaay cheaper." in 1 review
  • "I tried other store brand diapers but these were by far the best." in 1 review
Taylor S.
Delphi, IN
I needed a few extra newborn diapers to supplement the pampers that my son was constantly going through. These lasted twice as long and didn't cause any bad rashes. These diapers were easy to put on and were WAYYY less expensive because there was no Elmo or Big Bird sponsor on the front. Seriously, why put them on a newborn diaper? It's just a sneaky way to charge more.
Jean M.
Up & Up diapers work just as well as the leading brands! Why spend the extra money on a disposal diaper when there is a cheaper diaper that works just as well??? Not only are they cost effective and work well, they are cute! I adore the polka dot print.
Ricki B.
Taunton , MA
I tried these with my third child. I loved them! I always used to use pper newborn size because of that little blue line (so you can tell when they pee) I found out the up and up brand has the same thing at a fraction of the cost! Great quality and value.
Jessica R.
It is definitely worth the price. You can get these at Target for dollars cheaper then the well-known brands and lets face it, it is just diapers. They fit a baby's bottom and do the job, what else do you need?.
Katie M.
Columbus, MN
We only used Pamper Swaddlers on my first baby, this second we gave the Up & Up Target ones a try and they are great! They have the blue line like swaddlers! They are super soft and waaay cheaper.
Melissa J.
Love the up&up diapers. Never had problems with leaking or blowouts on our little man and a whole lot cheaper than name brands when on sale and have $10 target cards!
Courtney H.
Greensboro, NC
Decent diapers for the price, the indicator for wetness doesn't work as well as some other brands But with a newborn they're hardly necessary
Sarah B.
I have to say these diapers are just as good as huggies! I love Huggies diapers but I love these to especially when they are on sale!
Jonnie C.
Greeley, CO
Not worth saving a couple bucks in my opinion. Too many leaks. Gave it a try multiple times. Do not suggest from overnight use.
Jacquelyn R.
Portsmouth, VA
These are the ONLY other diapers besides Pampers that I would use on my babies. They are a GREAT quality product.