BY UP & UP

Up&up baby diapers are now thinner, softer and stronger. They feature a contoured shape, stretchable sides for a snug fit, soft cloth-like comfort and a hypoallergenic inner liner that will keep your little one dry and happy. see more...

Kemmy D.
Tigard, OR
My son no longer wears diapers but these were the only thing that didn't leak or didn't give him rashes. Not to mention they are very affordable most of the time was on sale. Highly recommend especially if you have kids with sensitive skin.
Nichole F.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
These diapers are the best. I worked at a daycare when I was young and got the opportunity to see diapers in action. The only diaper that worked well all the time and worth what they cost were up and up target brand. Very affordable and target runs a great deal on them often. We used these diapers on both of our kids from the time they came home from the hospital. Great value!
Jennifer S.
These Target brand diapers are excellent. They are a little bit stiffer than Pampers Swaddlers or Baby Dry, but fit and absorb moisture just as well. Never had a single leak using these diapers, and they are less expensive than Pampers or Honest brand diapers (which are the other two brands we use for my daughter). Very happy with these diapers!!
Valery S.
Rochester, NY
This is a fantastic store brand for a diaper. They fit well along the thighs (where my kids frequently struggle with gaps which can lead to blowouts). They are well made — I have had issues with the tabs tearing off of some store brands when I am putting them on the kids, but never with this brand from Target.
Rachel G.
I used Target diapers from about 2 months old and on with my first child and they worked great for us. The price is the best value I could find while still being effective, no leaking, etc. Target also often has sales or gift cards if you buy two boxes so we always took advantage of that.
Jill S.
We are very satisfied with these diapers. For being such a lower price point (and you can also get great deals on them!) than pampers/huggies these are quite comparable. I find they are a bit more stiff and rigid but are very absorbent
Elida C.
I bought these a couple of times for my daughter. They are a very good price for the amount of diapers they give. I did not like the fit too well. Many of my friends love them but personally I am not a huge fan.
Amethyst V.
Monticello, NY
We use these for my daughter and they work great. I've never had an issue with leaks or blowouts in these. They are very soft and the tabs are gentle on her skin. The indicator line can be helpful as well. This is a great store brand.
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
When my son was in diapers we loved these. We went through every brand and he peed through all of them at night. Up and up diapers were the only thing that kept the bed dry. Always a great price at target!
Sara C.
CHAPEL HILL, NC
I recently bought a box of the Up and Up brand size 4 diapers at Target and I can tell that they seriously upgraded them recently. They now last over night and my baby doesn't wake up soaked! Theu are always on sale and in my mind are the only diapers I will buy anymore.