up & up Baby Bubble Bath and Wash Body Wash 28-oz. uploaded by Karla H.

BY UP & UP

This bubble bath and wash from up & up helps in cleansing your baby's skin with a mild and tear-free formula. This specially formulated body wash has a fragrant berry scent and is gentle for your baby. see more...

up & up Baby Bubble Bath and Wash Body Wash 28-oz.
  • "The Up and Up bath and body wash is just like the Johnson baby version but half the price." in 2 reviews
  • "I use this for my little sister and she has very sensitive skin and this is the only thing I have found that works for her. " in 1 review
  • "It smells great and works perfectly." in 1 review
  • "smells amazing, my daughter loves it and its cheap so we go through a bunch of it she loves bubble baths and this is a good product so she can't constantly have them." in 1 review
  • "We've used them since our little one was born." in 1 review
Karla H.
Two Harbors, MN
Love up and up good price get products my kiddo loves them too a must have.
Catie C.
Oakdale, CA
UNCOMMON USE: use this to clean your makeup brushes and sponges! Way cheaper than cleanser carried at beauty stores and works just as well! Smells awesome and leaves brushes clean and soft! Also with the cartwheel app you can usually purchase it and get a few bucks off!!!
Elina L.
Smells amazing, my daughter loves it and its cheap so we go through a bunch of it she loves bubble baths and this is a good product so she can't constantly have them. also a double whammy because i can use it as a cleanser for my face and to clean my makeup brushes.
Betsy H.
Waco, TX
Smells amazing and we've used it for my son from baby to now;) He loves it so much that the Cars one sits unused as a decoration and this one is bottle after bottle. It's comforting, I think.
J Lindsey M.
Baytown, TX
I love the Up and Up baby products from Target! This baby bubble bath and body wash is one of my favorites. It's super gentle and doesn't irritate my kids' skin and I LOVE the smell!
Kimberly B.
Arlington Hts, IL
Like many of the baby products in my house, I chose this because it was the cheapest. It smells great and works perfectly. Now, I wouldn't buy anything different.
Molly G.
Erie , PA
Wonderful value for how well this product works! Would be good to include in a baby shower gift basket with tons of Up & Up necessities for a new baby.
Lauren S.
Knightdale, NC
I love this its cheaper than Johnson and Johnson but its the same. I also use this to clean my make up brushes, it works wonders.
Jackie P.
Salina, KS
Smells and works great doesn't dry out or irritate my sons skin but really has a great scent and makes a good bit of bubbles
Shelbie S.