BY UP & UP

Exfoliate your skin to leave a lustrous glow with up & up apricot blemish scrub. It cleanses pores and helps remove dead cells, dirt and blackheads that clog those pores. This blemish scrub is intended for use on oily skin. Contains no aluminum chlorohydrate. Oil free. Capacity 6-oz.

up & up Apricot Blemish Scrub
  • "this makes my skin feel so good! the smell is fresh and relaxing... it's affordable (since it isn't a name brand). it's great for sensitive skin, oily or dry skin, any type of skin you have, this face wash is perfect for you!" in 4 reviews
Chelsea B.
New Braunfels, TX
This works just as well as, if not better than, the St. Ives brand face scrub, and it's less expensive! I use this product quite often to exfoliate, and I really like it. I would definitely recommend it to people.
Jami N.
Ridgeland, SC
Love this scrub, I can feel it cleaning my skin. The formula is nice and gritty to get a good deep cleaning it gently removes the dead skin leaving you with a nice soft fresh hydrated skin.
Heather H.
Oconomowoc , WI
I always use this facial scrub. It smells good and makes me feel clean. It doesn’t make me feel overly dried out or harsh on my face. The smell is nice as well.
Kailey S.
Philip, SD
This stuff is the bomb! I use it once a week for a deep exfoliation! I wouldn't reccomend for daily use as your skin might start to get irritated.
Stephanie V.
I like this facial scrub but I don't love it didn't meet my expectations very similar to the regular brand but doesn't really do much for my face.
Bailey T.
Omaha, NE
It’s a nice exfoliating scrub. Leaves your skin feeling nice and clean. It’s very gentle while still scrub off all the dead skin and dullness.
Hailey L.
Fresno, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff! It's amazing. Leaves your skin feeling fresh and soft. Also it gets the job done. And deeply cleans your skin(:
Katie F.
SACRAMENTO, CA
I use to use this stuff all the time! It smelled amazing and worked so well! The price is also really great for someone on a budget.
Ericka P.
Los Angeles, CA
Works pretty good. It is a good exfoliating scrub. I use this in the mornings, it gives me a clean canvas for make up application.
Preciousa S.
Albuquerque, NM
Wouldn't recommend it on a daily nausea because it's really harsh on the skin (well at least mine ) it leaves my face burning :/
does it get rid of excess oil on face ?