BY UP & UP

Exfoliate your skin to leave a lustrous glow with up & up apricot blemish scrub. It cleanses pores and helps remove dead cells, dirt and blackheads that clog those pores. This blemish scrub is intended for use on oily skin. Contains no aluminum chlorohydrate. Oil free. Capacity 6-oz.

up & up Apricot Blemish Scrub
  • "this makes my skin feel so good! the smell is fresh and relaxing... it's affordable (since it isn't a name brand). it's great for sensitive skin, oily or dry skin, any type of skin you have, this face wash is perfect for you!" in 4 reviews
Char M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love abrasive scrubs, so this has been a long time favorite. It is very exfoliating, and helped balance out my oily skin. I would not recommend this for sensitive skin nor dry skin, though. It's so affordable and available at all targets.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
I wouldn't recommend using this everyday because it'll scrub away all your natural skin oils that moisturize your skin but 2-3 times a day is just perfect. This helps clean deep under your skin and pores and helps prevent acne because it has acne medicine in it.
Gabi S.
Woodbridge, VA
Pretty good, gets down deep and cleans out all the dirt and makeup. The only thing is that if you have dry skin, you don't want to use this. It WILL dry your skin out. But, as a person with oily skin, it does a decent job of getting rid of excess oil.
Haley M.
Avon Lake, OH
Absolute great alternative to the name brand. I use this daily in the shower for my face and also my arms and shoulders to prevent acne and keep the little bumps on my arms at bay. I love this product and keep it stocked in my bathroom.
Kylie W.
This product worked well and had a nice smell. The packaging was ok for a face scrub. I have used this product more than once. I think this product is a good value. I don't think I would buy it again because it is rough on the skin.
Allie B.
Erie, PA
I love this, and it works just as well as St. Ives. My skin is normal - not too oily, and not too dry, so I don't have any special requirements as far as face washes go. But I do feel like I'm getting a deep clean with this product.
Mary B.
Palmdale, CA
Love this stuff! Always leaves my face nice and soft and gets a lot of my blackheads out. Lightly scented and the crystals gently buff off the dead skin, a little bit goes a long way.
Elizabeth N.
Bozeman, MT
I love St. Ives and this is a great generic substitute. I use it to wash my face in the shower and it does a great job exfoliating. Cheaper than St. Ives so it's become my default face wash.
Florianyeli M.
every time I use this scrub my face is much cleaner, I say goodbye to blackheads and smell of peach love. every 15 days give this apricot scrub my face and thanking me.
Rebecca W.
Fremont, CA
DON'T USE THIS ON YOUR FACE. It contains very sharp apricot pits (like the St. Ives scrub). You will end up with scratches on your face, use it on your feet instead.
does it get rid of excess oil on face ?