BY UP & UP

Exfoliate your skin to leave a lustrous glow with up & up apricot blemish scrub. It cleanses pores and helps remove dead cells, dirt and blackheads that clog those pores. This blemish scrub is intended for use on oily skin. Contains no aluminum chlorohydrate. Oil free. Capacity 6-oz.

up & up Apricot Blemish Scrub
  • "this makes my skin feel so good! the smell is fresh and relaxing... it's affordable (since it isn't a name brand). it's great for sensitive skin, oily or dry skin, any type of skin you have, this face wash is perfect for you!" in 4 reviews
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
This scrub is great. I use it about twice a week just to exfoliate and it works just as good and smells just as good as the st Ives scrub. I would recommend it because it's a lot cheaper and is essentially the same.
Kute Kay K.
Much softer exfoliate versus the St. Ive’s brand. Great value at Target. I always buy two at a time since it’s a great price. Keeps my skin clean and clear! up & up Apricot Blemish Scrub
Madalyn J.
I received the St. Ive's Apricot Scrub in my campus voxbox and absolutely loved it. When I started running low on that, I went to Target to get some more, but decided to try the Up & Up version instead because 1, I am a poor college student like so many others & 2, I don't typically have issues using store brands. However, this Up & Up version does not compare. The smell is horrible first of all. It smells like I am rubbing Elmer's glue on my face. Secondly, the grit is a lit more fine that the St. Ive's scrub, which I actually don't like. And third, my face feels no where near as clean with the Up & Up version. When I use the St. Ive's, I can really feel it getting the dirt, makeup, and grime off my face and out of my pores.

When it comes to this scrub, it's definitely worth that extra $1.50 to get the real deal.
Veronica V.
Use this personally as a whole body scrub& this is not my first time using this product. I love the way it smells and make me feel so fresh and clean! Such an easy product to use! I love UP& UP everything!!!
Laura P.
Simpsonville, SC
This is highly comparable to the name brand version. Love the way it exfoliates my face and leaves me feeling fresh and clean. Plus it's always cheaper and I can get it at target.
Jordyn W.
Lakewood, WA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It's usually so hard for me to find an exfoliating facial wash that doesn't irritate my skin by being too harsh. But this one works wonders and leaves my skin feeling smooth and refreshed. I would definitely buy again especially because it was only about $3-4.
Susan B.
Really like the St Ives scrub, but had a coupon for this so thought I'd give it a try. It works the same, but doesn't have as strong of an apricot smell as the St Ives version. Initially caused me to break out, but that cleared up in a couple days as my skin adjusted to a new product.
Diana G.
Bakersfield
This scrub is amazing. I was so used to buying the St. Ives version, but one day decided to try this out. And now, I'm never going back. It works as good as St. Ives and Clean & Clear. It's not just an amazing quality, but a good price too. So if you want a good facial scrub, but don't want to pay too much, this is the scrub for you. Up & Up Apricot Blemish Scrub 6oz
Emily M.
Spring, TX
I'm an avid St. Ives user, but my target seems to always be out when I need a refill of it, so I grabbed the up & up brand as a last choice but I found that I really like this product. The only thing I like more about St. Ives is the smell is a little better, but I'm someone who is sensitive to smells. The average person would love this product.
Kim W.
Appleton, WI
I loved the old formula of this, but when I purchased this bottle, I noticed that the beads were larger/harder to get off my face. If this went back to the old formula, I would purchase again. It was definitely worth the minimal cost before.
does it get rid of excess oil on face ?