BY UP & UP

Exfoliate your skin to leave a lustrous glow with up & up apricot blemish scrub. It cleanses pores and helps remove dead cells, dirt and blackheads that clog those pores. This blemish scrub is intended for use on oily skin. Contains no aluminum chlorohydrate. Oil free. Capacity 6-oz.

up & up Apricot Blemish Scrub
  • "this makes my skin feel so good! the smell is fresh and relaxing... it's affordable (since it isn't a name brand). it's great for sensitive skin, oily or dry skin, any type of skin you have, this face wash is perfect for you!" in 4 reviews
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
So, FYI. I use this about every other day or every other other day. It's better than most expensive brands that are out there. It's great for clearing up pores, takin' those blackheads and whiteheads out. This sh*t is seriously the business, on my mama !
Bayley C.
I love this product but not for my face. Since this product is really gritty and rough, I use it on my back to get rid of oils and dirt so I don’t get blemishes there! It works like a charm.
Justine H.
America
Such a deal at Target!!
Some apricot scrubs can feel a bit harsh on the skin.
This is a finer brain and creamer to the touch.
Total bath in and well worth trying again.
kandiss J.
This facial scrub is pretty good. I love how much it takes my dead skin off. It really is a good exfoliater. I really not only feel it deep cleaning my face and poors but my the oil on my face is completely gone when im done, i love that. I dorecommend it.
Julia J.
You know that awful feeling when you see a pimple start to form on your face? I no longer have it thanks to this. I just apply this to my face as soon as I see that pimple, and it stops it from getting bigger. This product (which was an AMAZING value for under 4 dollars) is now my go to acne product.
Sophie B.
Minneapolis , MN
I don’t know anything about skin exfoliation because I’ve been blessed with great skin most of my life until recently. This is the first skincare product like this I’ve ever really used and it seems to work? I’m not sure. But it was SUPER affordable which is a plus, especially for someone like me who’s new to the whole skin regimen thing and is unsure of what exactly they want/need for their skin.
Samantha D.
Orem, UT
I thought this product was great. I found it while I was in grad school and needed some affordable skin care. My skin felt so soft after just one use. I use it about 4 times a week and I have noticed a difference in my skin. It feels smooth and I have noticed less blemishes and black heads.
Angelica C.
Suisun City, CA
Pros: Use this as a dupe for the  when I'm on a budget. It's affordable and a little goes a long way. Smells almost identical to the original. Cons: it's a little harsher on the skin than the original St. Ives. I wouldn't use this as a daily cleanser.
Casandra M.
Absolutely love this product. Works just as well at st. Ives or any other name brand. For some odd reason the up and up brand works better for me than st Ives. The price is amazing for what your getting back and I definitely would keep buying this product
Vallery C.
Texas
does it get rid of excess oil on face ?