BY UP & UP

Find Facial Skin Care at Target.com! Up & Up Apricot Blemish Scrub 6oz Gender: Unisex. see more...

Up & Up Apricot Blemish Scrub 6oz
  • "I use this stuff all the time... Never disappointed. It really works well for your acne!! Doesn't matter if it's private labeled and cheapy, it works just fine!! Recommend this!!" in 3 reviews
  • "Smells great, and really does cleanse and clean your pores. I noticed a big difference after two weeks of using it consistently. My only issue is that it can be a little harsh on your skin if it's sensitive. But that's with all acne products :)" in 3 reviews
Larrissa S.
Oak Park , MI
If I could rate this product a 0 i would. I used this once and it burnt my skin and left it red and in flamed. I do not have sensitive skin at all. Sino was very surprised when I have to go to urgent care for using this product.
Gabriella M.
Racine, WI
This product is too harsh for the face. It leaves your pores too open and susceptible to bacteria that your pores end up even more clogged than originally. I didn't know that this product was the cause of my sudden outburst of breakouts until a beauty consultant went through my skin routine with me. Wouldn't purchase again or recommend.
Stephanie O.
Chico, CA
Hated his scrub felt nothing like st.ives and felt really greasy on my face. Felt very harsh and not efficient . I purchased it at target.
Kat L.
O'Fallon
I used to use this scrub forever. I found it very similar to St. Ives, but cheaper. I always thought o had naturally dry skin on my face, but it turns out it was this face wash! If you use this every day it was dry your skin out and make your face red. If you want an exfoliator, this is an ok one, but I would only use it once or twice a week.
Maya X.
Granada hills, CA
I'd say that this stuff holds up well compared to its branded competitor. It's pretty rough, so I can't use it more than once or twice a week, but it's great for when I feel like I need a little extra exfoliation to remove dead skin and dirt.
Hannah S.
Nashville, TN
Eh it's alright. I prefer St. Ives but this is definitely usable. Its kind of drying though, which the other is not.
Paola L.
Camuy
REALLY GOOD!!! REALLY REALLY GOOD!!!!! I Used once, I didn't continue buying it because they don't sell it where I live, or I haven't fond it.
Jacqueline B.
Apo, AP
This apricot scrub has a nice fragrance and leaves your skin feeling immediately fresh, but after that it left my skin dried out and eventually more oily. It's not expensive and easy to pick up at Target, but not for me and I'll stick to Neutrogen Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Power-Clear Scrub and a moisturizer with spf to keep my skin clear.
Meagan W.
New London
This product was kind of harsh on my skin, but worked in small amounts. Since I could only use small amount at a time to prevent damaging my skin, it lasted a while.
Maya L.
If you are comparing this to the St. Ives brand it works pretty much the same, I personally cannot tell a difference between the two products in terms of how they perform as a cleanser/exfoliater!