BY UP & UP

Find Facial Skin Care at Target.com! Up & Up Apricot Blemish Scrub 6oz Gender: Unisex. see more...

Up & Up Apricot Blemish Scrub 6oz
  • "I use this stuff all the time... Never disappointed. It really works well for your acne!! Doesn't matter if it's private labeled and cheapy, it works just fine!! Recommend this!!" in 3 reviews
  • "Smells great, and really does cleanse and clean your pores. I noticed a big difference after two weeks of using it consistently. My only issue is that it can be a little harsh on your skin if it's sensitive. But that's with all acne products :)" in 3 reviews
Elizabeth R.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Last forever, is affordable, gets the job done! I use this 2-3 times a week to exfoliate and freshen my skin! It smells good and I love the squeezable tube package! I constantly repurchase this! Definitely worth trying!!!
Susannah C.
Parkville, MD
Smells great, and really does cleanse and clean your pores.
Erika K.
Bowling Green, OH
Works really well! Great exfoliant and smells great as well. Had to stop using it though because I used it so much my face got used to it and stopped doing its job. In a few months I may switch back to it
Gabby B.
This is a great alternative to the St Ives facial scrub. It is very similar in texture and it definitely removes impurities from your skin. It is slightly cheaper than St Ives and it smells really good!
Vivian T.
S San Fran, CA
This is an exact dupe for the more expensive St. Ives apricot scrub! I love the smell of it, though as I have aged, I'm not able to handle the harshness of the scrub as well anymore. I limit my use very infrequently.
Diana G.
Houston , TX
Great alternative to the St.Ives , I am currently switching to cruelty free products only and when i found out the Up&Up is cruelty free , i went to my local Target as soon as i could.
Catherine J.
This product is great for my skin (combination) and does the job well. It smells nice and is easy to use, and has a great price. Comparable to the name brand product. It may irritate if you have sensitive skin.
Bri L.
Bristol, TN
Love love love this face scrub! It really scrubs dirt and oil away and my face feels fresh and clean. I never get that "dry" feeling after. The scent is wonderful and the value is great. I love up&up products
Jonathan W.
Eastvale
Maya L.
If you are comparing this to the St. Ives brand it works pretty much the same, I personally cannot tell a difference between the two products in terms of how they perform as a cleanser/exfoliater!