BY UP & UP

Find Facial Skin Care at Target.com! Up & Up Apricot Blemish Scrub 6oz Gender: Unisex. see more...

Up & Up Apricot Blemish Scrub 6oz
  • "I use this stuff all the time... Never disappointed. It really works well for your acne!! Doesn't matter if it's private labeled and cheapy, it works just fine!! Recommend this!!" in 3 reviews
  • "Smells great, and really does cleanse and clean your pores. I noticed a big difference after two weeks of using it consistently. My only issue is that it can be a little harsh on your skin if it's sensitive. But that's with all acne products :)" in 3 reviews
Vivian T.
S San Fran, CA
This is an exact dupe for the more expensive St. Ives apricot scrub! I love the smell of it, though as I have aged, I'm not able to handle the harshness of the scrub as well anymore. I limit my use very infrequently.
Diana G.
Houston , TX
Great alternative to the St.Ives , I am currently switching to cruelty free products only and when i found out the Up&Up is cruelty free , i went to my local Target as soon as i could.
Catherine J.
This product is great for my skin (combination) and does the job well. It smells nice and is easy to use, and has a great price. Comparable to the name brand product. It may irritate if you have sensitive skin.
Bri L.
Murfreesboro, TN
Love love love this face scrub! It really scrubs dirt and oil away and my face feels fresh and clean. I never get that "dry" feeling after. The scent is wonderful and the value is great. I love up&up products
Jonathan W.
Eastvale
Maya L.
If you are comparing this to the St. Ives brand it works pretty much the same, I personally cannot tell a difference between the two products in terms of how they perform as a cleanser/exfoliater!
Meagan W.
New London
This product was kind of harsh on my skin, but worked in small amounts. Since I could only use small amount at a time to prevent damaging my skin, it lasted a while.
Sabrina C.
Hamilton, NY
I absolutely LOVE this scrub! It is refreshing, smells delicious, and never fails to leave me feeling cleansed and ready to take on the day. I highly recommend this product as an alternative to other name brand scrubs (St. Ives).
Lauren C.
If you like apricot scrubs you're gonna like this one I don't recall any difference between this and the first brand that put it out. I used to love this type of scrub but as I've gotten older I prefer smaller beads that are a little less harsh.
Theresa N.
Bellevue, NE
It cleans my skin, but my only problem is after my skin feels gross and then within a few minutes (because I have oily skin to begin with) my skin will become oily and sometimes if I'm not careful it will break out. But it's a great product don't get me wrong takes away all the dead skin that may be on your face, all I have to say is use a secondary face wash after to make sure your face is nice and clean.