BY UP & UP

Find Facial Skin Care at Target.com! Up & Up Apricot Blemish Scrub 6oz Gender: Unisex. see more...

Kathleen G.
Boston, MA
Total dupe for St. Ive's apricot scrub. I accidentally grabbed this once and haven't stopped repurchasing. It works just as well and is a couple dollars cheaper.
angie b.
It a very good scrub it make me feel refreshed after the shower. It smells very good and makes my face feel good for a whole. I use this everyday in the shower. I definitely would but this again. It keeps my face feeling good.
Danielle R.
I couldn't see any room for improvement. This product is a knock off texhnically. Well the product inside the bottle is the same and the name brand. If you closed your eyes and used both you couldn't tell the difference. And what's nice about that, is I'm not settling for the cheaper brand. I'm choosing cause why pay more for the same product I can get for less!!
Kat L.
O'Fallon
I used to use this scrub forever. I found it very similar to St. Ives, but cheaper. I always thought o had naturally dry skin on my face, but it turns out it was this face wash! If you use this every day it was dry your skin out and make your face red. If you want an exfoliator, this is an ok one, but I would only use it once or twice a week.
Gabriella M.
Racine, WI
This product is too harsh for the face. It leaves your pores too open and susceptible to bacteria that your pores end up even more clogged than originally. I didn't know that this product was the cause of my sudden outburst of breakouts until a beauty consultant went through my skin routine with me. Wouldn't purchase again or recommend.
Elise B.
Good for its proce! And for my sensitive skin it does a very good job ... most of the time (but my skin is weird like that sometimes it's good but other times its not even with the most expensive brands) only give it 3/5 because usually i can't find it or its sold out when I need it.
Crystal T.
Fishers, IN
Love this facial scrub, when the name brand scrub isn't on sale, this is my go to. I love target. It's reasonably priced. You hit the jackpot when it's on sale. Would buy again and I will also recommend to anyone looking for a good facial scrub without breaking the bank.
Rai M.
This is a nice alternative to the St. Ives apricot scrub which is a little pricier. The Up & Up version is basically the same product for a better price! I use this on my face mostly but also on my arms where I get little bumps sometimes ! It does the trick !
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
One of my favorite face scrubs. Love the way it cleans my pores out. It's pretty gentle for a scrubbing cleanser. It has a nice fresh scent and you get an awesome amount of product for the price. The packaging holds up well and hasn't given me any problems.
Terese G.
Great for exfoliation on areas other than the face. I used it on my elbows, knees, and heels as well. Really good to use to exfoliate prior to waxing. Leaves skin soft. Can be harsh in face if used too much. I use this every three days or so if needed.