BY UP & UP

Exfoliate your skin to leave a lustrous glow with up & up apricot blemish scrub. It cleanses pores and helps remove dead cells, dirt and blackheads that clog those pores. This blemish scrub is intended for use on oily skin. Contains no aluminum chlorohydrate. Oil free. Capacity 6-oz.

Arbor L.
Batavia
Use this about once a week. I have dry skin that literally flakes off so it exfoliates nicely. Very gentle and cooling. I always look the most fresh-faced after I use this product. Have been using it for a couple of months now and would buy again and recommend to anyone with ridiculously dry skin or blackheads.
Marinda B.
I love how close this is to the st. Ives. My sensitive skin can handle both brands really well. The granules are bigger in this brand so I have to rub my skin carefully with it. Since it's a little rougher i like to use it as a body scrub
Kate N.
Tumwater, WA
Bought this at target before going to university, really like the scent and I think it’s a great dupe for the st.ives scrub! I haven’t used it a lot since I don’t do a lot of manual exfoliation but it was a good price!
Nelli C.
Lodi, CA
Amazing Product!!! I have purchase they actual original one. But this one is the same exact just they target brand. This is so affordable it is 1.99 you can't beat that!! I love this product so much it helps with my breakouts and acne. I will definitely will be repurchasing this product over and over again. I highly recommend this product to  everyone.
Sophie B.
Minneapolis , MN
I don’t know anything about skin exfoliation because I’ve been blessed with great skin most of my life until recently. This is the first skincare product like this I’ve ever really used and it seems to work? I’m not sure. But it was SUPER affordable which is a plus, especially for someone like me who’s new to the whole skin regimen thing and is unsure of what exactly they want/need for their skin.
cam p.
Redondo Beach
THIS IS AMAZING!! It cleared my blackheads and was just fantastic. Also, it’s only $2! Target came through again! I use it twice a week and it’s fantastic. Great purchase.
myah a.
I got this scrub from roses for 3$. It works okay. And it’s gentle enough for everyday use. I recommend this to people struggling with blemishes. I personally do not. But it’s a great exfoliator.
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
So, FYI. I use this about every other day or every other other day. It's better than most expensive brands that are out there. It's great for clearing up pores, takin' those blackheads and whiteheads out. This sh*t is seriously the business, on my mama !
Kute Kay K.
Much softer exfoliate versus the St. Ive’s brand. Great value at Target. I always buy two at a time since it’s a great price. Keeps my skin clean and clear! up & up Apricot Blemish Scrub
kandiss J.
This facial scrub is pretty good. I love how much it takes my dead skin off. It really is a good exfoliater. I really not only feel it deep cleaning my face and poors but my the oil on my face is completely gone when im done, i love that. I dorecommend it.
does it get rid of excess oil on face ?