BY UP & UP

Exfoliate your skin to leave a lustrous glow with up & up apricot blemish scrub. It cleanses pores and helps remove dead cells, dirt and blackheads that clog those pores. This blemish scrub is intended for use on oily skin. Contains no aluminum chlorohydrate. Oil free. Capacity 6-oz.

up & up Apricot Blemish Scrub
  • "this makes my skin feel so good! the smell is fresh and relaxing... it's affordable (since it isn't a name brand). it's great for sensitive skin, oily or dry skin, any type of skin you have, this face wash is perfect for you!" in 4 reviews
Taylor R.
Bowie, MD
THIS IS THE BEST GENERIC FACIAL CLEANSER HANDS DOWN. I went out on a limb because I have sensitive skin, but this is just perfect for me. It cleanses, smooths, and exfoliates leaving soft smooth skin. A little goes a long way and it is worth the buy. I believe I paid about $7 for this.
Marinda B.
I love how close this is to the st. Ives. My sensitive skin can handle both brands really well. The granules are bigger in this brand so I have to rub my skin carefully with it. Since it's a little rougher i like to use it as a body scrub
Kate N.
Tumwater, WA
Bought this at target before going to university, really like the scent and I think it’s a great dupe for the st.ives scrub! I haven’t used it a lot since I don’t do a lot of manual exfoliation but it was a good price!
Stephanie J.
when ever I am in the need for a morning face wash I always buy this one since it makes me feel refreshed and I do see a difference with my blemishes. I normally always buy this at least once a year
Nelli C.
Lodi
Amazing Product!!! I have purchase they actual original one. But this one is the same exact just they target brand. This is so affordable it is 1.99 you can't beat that!! I love this product so much it helps with my breakouts and acne. I will definitely will be repurchasing this product over and over again. I highly recommend this product to  everyone.
Arbor L.
Batavia
Use this about once a week. I have dry skin that literally flakes off so it exfoliates nicely. Very gentle and cooling. I always look the most fresh-faced after I use this product. Have been using it for a couple of months now and would buy again and recommend to anyone with ridiculously dry skin or blackheads.
cam p.
Redondo Beach
THIS IS AMAZING!! It cleared my blackheads and was just fantastic. Also, it’s only $2! Target came through again! I use it twice a week and it’s fantastic. Great purchase.
Myah A.
I got this scrub from roses for 3$. It works okay. And it’s gentle enough for everyday use. I recommend this to people struggling with blemishes. I personally do not. But it’s a great exfoliator.
Courtney A.
Conroe, TX
Call me cheap or whatever you want to say, but I love this stuff. I used to have such major issues with my skin: breakouts, insane blackheads, excessive oil. I overhauled my face routine and this was the cleanser that saved the day. I will never not go without this.
layla 🖤.
Los Angeles
I discovered this product from my dad and he absolutely loves it, he's been using it for 5+ years. I've stopped using it as often because I've come to realize it's a bit harsh for my skin. The exfoliating bead inside feel a it rough and plasticky, but my skin always feels super soft and smooth after using so I guess it's worth it in the end. I'd continue to buy this, but use it less frequently.
does it get rid of excess oil on face ?