HealthFirst AidUp & Up

Up & Up Antibiotic Original Strength First Aid Ointment - 1oz - Up&Up

by Up & Up

NULL

How can I use this?
Is this safe for helthy? How can i use this?
How does this compare to Neosporin? I usually use that, but it's a bit pricey and this is cheaper I know. But I wanted to know if it was as effective.
Start your review of Up & Up Antibiotic Original Strength First Aid Ointment - 1oz - Up&Up!
Samantha W.
Avoca, PA
Purchased at: Target
Just as great as the name brand, helps heal wounds at a lower cost with usually more product available versus the other.
Brenda  B.
Florence, AL
Purchased at: Target
This antibiotic ointment it wonderful for scrapes, cuts and scratches. It works quickly! 😊
Carla D.
Islip terrace, NY
I burned myself and this was my go to ointment. The burn does not hurt anymore and its healing beautifully
nydia R.
El Monte, CA
Works really well. We've had countless cuts and tears around here with little ones and this has saved me quite a few dollars over the years. It does the job at being first aid and you'd never notice it's not a brand item. I would 100% recommend.
Alexandra C.
Purchased at: Target
Affordable effective and a great recent target find! Recommend it as a staple in your first aid kit.
Nikki S.
Does its job exactly as it says it will, and helps any cuts, scrapes, etc... a lot more nicely and cleanly.
Rachel M.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
This does the job it is inexpensive and effective. The product is thick like an ointment should be. For things like this buying target brand product ia well worth it.