BY UP & UP #11 in Skin Treatments

Anti-itch ointment - 2 oz. see more...

• How does this compare to the name brand Cortizone? 1 Answers
  • My son gets mosquito bites often and he swells up pretty bad on t...2 Answers
  • How quickly does this product work? Instant relief?4 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "I've bought this and found that it works just as well as the name brand stuff and as an added plus it cost less." in 5 reviews
  • "This works great for a misQuito bite." in 1 review
  • "I use this product whenever I have a bug bite or if I have some itchy and irritated skin." in 1 review
  • "I break out in hives on my hands when I'm stressed so I keep this on hand." in 1 review
  • "I didn't want to buy a brand name itch cream if I was only going to use it a couple times until my wrist healed, so I bought this one." in 1 review
Celeste Z.
Berea, OH
I really like this target brand of cream. It is very affordable compared to other brands and works just as well. I use this for every kind of itch; from my sons minor eczema to mosquito bites. I will loyally buy this brand!
Der L.
Sacramento, CA
The new bracelet I bought gave me a rash and I couldn't stand it how itchy my wrist was, even after I stopped wearing the bracelet. I didn't want to buy a brand name itch cream if I was only going to use it a couple times until my wrist healed, so I bought this one. As to wonders, it works! Just like how brand named products work, this one worked just as well!
Lauren L.
Saint Louis, MO
I had a rash breakout on my face one day out with my Dad. We stopped by Target to pick an itch cream up because it was unbearable. We opted for this because it was cheaper and had many of the same ingredients as the more expensive option. There was a slight stinging but almost instant relief. Would buy again in times of need.
Becky B.
Jasper, AL
My kids and myself CONSTANTLY get bug bites and this is one cream that I carry in my car and one in the diaper bag. It is a little bit cheaper which is why I picked some up one day but the price doesn't effect the quality at all. It worked instantly and that is all that mattered to me. Would repurchase if needed :)
Grace V.
Glendale , CA
Who needs name brands when this stuff works just as well? I bought it cuz I'm on a budget and haven't had any problems. I had a killer rash that was bothering me and this helped with the itching so I could get through my day. Save money. This stuff is just as good.
Rosie R.
San Gabriel, CA
This stuff works just as good as name brand and it cost less what a bonus! I got this for my daughter that has really sensitive skin and it worked great and stopped the itching she had from mosquito bites. This is a must have in our home especially during the summer.
Daijza C.
This ointment is inexpensive and works very well. My son is allergic to mosquito and ant bites so when he gets bit he have really big red nasty welts and I apply this cream on them for maybe 3 days and they're gone. But it do leave a mark tho.
Veronica A.
Torrance, CA
During the summer my cats get fleas and the fleas bite me, and I'm highly allergic. this helps a lot with the itching and it calms it down in a few days. I always have to buy it during the summer since it gets bad. I recommend it!
Holly K.
Albany, NY
I definitely feel like this made a difference for me. I loved that it was inexpensive & not name brand. I had an itchy rash all over my torso that it helped calm down until I could get some antihistamines!
Mikayla C.
Grove City, PA
I love this stuff! It's a cheaper alternative for itch creams, and it gets the job done. Not much more I can ask for! (Random note: I absolutely love the smell, even though it's nothing special).
Carie S.
How quickly does this product work? Instant relief?
Ruby S.
Fort Myers, FL
My son gets mosquito bites often and he swells up pretty bad on the area does this work good?
Melissa W.
How does this compare to the name brand Cortizone?