BY UP & UP #11 in Skin Treatments

Anti-itch ointment - 2 oz. see more...

• How does this compare to the name brand Cortizone? 1 Answers
  • My son gets mosquito bites often and he swells up pretty bad on the...2 Answers
  • How quickly does this product work? Instant relief?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I've bought this and found that it works just as well as the name brand stuff and as an added plus it cost less." in 5 reviews
  • "This works great for a misQuito bite." in 1 review
  • "I use this product whenever I have a bug bite or if I have some itchy and irritated skin." in 1 review
  • "I break out in hives on my hands when I'm stressed so I keep this on hand." in 1 review
  • "I didn't want to buy a brand name itch cream if I was only going to use it a couple times until my wrist healed, so I bought this one." in 1 review
Becky B.
Becky B.
Jasper, AL
My kids and myself CONSTANTLY get bug bites and this is one cream that I carry in my car and one in the diaper bag. It is a little bit cheaper which is why I picked some up one day but the price doesn't effect the quality at all. It worked instantly and that is all that mattered to me. Would repurchase if needed :)
Grace V.
Grace V.
Glendale , CA
Who needs name brands when this stuff works just as well? I bought it cuz I'm on a budget and haven't had any problems. I had a killer rash that was bothering me and this helped with the itching so I could get through my day. Save money. This stuff is just as good.
Daijza C.
Daijza C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This ointment is inexpensive and works very well. My son is allergic to mosquito and ant bites so when he gets bit he have really big red nasty welts and I apply this cream on them for maybe 3 days and they're gone. But it do leave a mark tho.
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Torrance, CA
During the summer my cats get fleas and the fleas bite me, and I'm highly allergic. this helps a lot with the itching and it calms it down in a few days. I always have to buy it during the summer since it gets bad. I recommend it!
Ciara s.
Ciara s.
Ventura, CA
This product does the job. Most ppl will go for brand names because its more trust worthy but this is very cheap I stumbled across it at the drug store and took the itch away immediately.
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
I'm prone to mosquito bites so I always have this in my house. It works the same as the name brand but it's cheaper! It starts to work after maybe 5 minutes of applying it.
lisa g.
lisa g.
Philadelphia, PA
what an awesome brand to stop the itch. i purchased this and i loved it. it worked great for me and would definitely recommend for other people to purchase
Cecile N.
Cecile N.
This is okay. It soothes my itch a little bit but not that much. I've definitely tried better itch creams.
Allyson S.
Allyson S.
Lafayette, LA
This itch cream is great on my eczema. Works just as well as brand name cortisone in my opinion
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
I love all the up and up products; if you want good quality at a great price buy up and up!!!!
Carie S.
Carie S.
How quickly does this product work? Instant relief?
Ruby S.
Ruby S.
Fort Myers, FL
My son gets mosquito bites often and he swells up pretty bad on the area does this work good?
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
How does this compare to the name brand Cortizone?