Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetUp & Up
Anti-Itch 1% Hydrocortisone Maximum Strength Cream with Aloe - 1oz - Up&Up

NULL

Does this brand work any good?
This work on eczema
How well does this brand work compared to the leading brand?
Start your review of Up & Up Anti-Itch 1% Hydrocortisone Maximum Strength Cream with Aloe - 1oz - Up&Up!
Raquel M.
I used this after I got bit by mosquitoes and it was a life saver! It's just as good as its competitors and at a way better price. Up&Up has always been a good product to me and I will definitely recommend it to anyone.
Susan W.
Monroe, NC
This crew has been a lifesaver! One summer, my eczema flare up was horrible and my neck, chest,arms and back of legs were covered with rashes. Nothing I tried helped sooth and I was completely miserable. A pharmacist suggested this cream and I’m so glad he did. I applied it twice a day and I saw a dramatic difference in my skin. That was the last time I had a major flare up. I add a moisturizer on top of the cream to make sure that my skin is nice and hydrated. This is a great cream for those that are frustrated with their eczema.
Stephanie  P.
Salina, KS
Up & Up Anti-Itch 1% Hydrocortisone Maximum Strength Cream with Aloe - 1oz - Up&Up uploaded by Stephanie  P.
Purchased at: Target
This is the Holy Grail Trifecta for Mask Acne. I mix in equal amounts Sunday Riley Saturn, 10% benzoyl peroxide, and 1% hydrocortisone cream to form a mask that I apply overnight. You can spot treat as well if you prefer. These 3 items combined this way has completely cleared up my face!!
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
1,497 reviews
This is very affordable and a good cream to have, it works just as good as the original expensive ones. At target you can find these and I love them
Destiny L.
Lake Worth, FL
This works just as well as name brands. I've used it on bug bites to help with the itching. Great product for a lower price
Julia C.
Cleveland, OH
This stuff is great!' My sister had a skin infection and we put this on it and it really worked.. she used it all the time for arm.
Ashlie R.
Overland Park, KS
I got a really bad rash this past summer on my chest-this was the only thing that saved me! I totally would recommend!
Chey B.
Tulare, CA
Works just as good as any other product. Plus it's cheaper(: I use it whenever i get a mosquito bite, and it works just fine.
Samantha B.
Pembroke, VA
Works just like any other name brand cream. It relieves the itch instantly and keeps it away for hours.
Jessica S.
Hurst, TX
Life saver! Where I live there is so many mosquitos! This product relives my itchy bites and is inexpensive compared to the name brand anti itch cram. Overall I am very satisfied with my purchase and would recommend this product.